Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Whatever is on sale

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Own style all the way!!! This can involve some disturbing outfits, I think im gonna take a few tips from the club kids :D

RJM

Roller Poster
^Charva...

Next, FCUK ect...
My own style really... Ben sherman mixed with Next and FCUK with a little bit of Cheap crap on the side..

A

Anonymous

I'd say I'm a prep b/c most of my clothes come from American Eagle, Abercrombie, Aeropostale, etc. I have an AE shirt w/ a surfboard on it, so does that count as surf wear?

Nadia

Mega Poster
Defo my own style and it depends how I feel as to what style I go for!

Shop sales :D
Charity shops :D
Ebay :D
Car boots :D all mmmm wickeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

and by doing it all this way, means I save so much money than paying silly amounts for clothes! and its all so exciting as you don't know what you'll find!!

Lain

Giga Poster
I usually just wear jeans/short jeans, sneakers and a band t-shirt. I very rarely wear anything else.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Amazing...I totally forgot about this topic. =)

Anyways Im adding Hollister to my list...nice stuff and I wont have to seel my soul to the devil to reach the prices. I want this track jacket but Im currently broke and its $60. I might just get an AE one for $40...or hope someone gives me $100 and get both.

Defo my own style and it depends how I feel as to what style I go for!

Shop sales Very Happy
Charity shops Very Happy
Ebay Very Happy
Car boots Very Happy all mmmm wickeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

and by doing it all this way, means I save so much money than paying silly amounts for clothes! and its all so exciting as you don't know what you'll find!!
I saw the wickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed part and I only saw the eeeees and I though "Ooooh...maybe she put nekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. :D

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^Heheh, random medical knowledge, but a company called Hollister make catheters over here, lolol!

Can't really class myself to be honest. I just buy whatever I like. Usually a pair of jeans and some sort of t-shirt, be it a polo-shirt, a proper shirt, a band tshirt etc. I just wear what I like.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Same here...I wear what my personality is for the day. I can wear a t-shirt and jeans, or in the winter I can wear 3 or more layers of clothing matched perfectly. Its not really a category, the brands are all preppy, but the way I wear them arent.

A

Anonymous

I don't class myself as anything really. Usually just wear t-shirt, jeans n sum casual trainers, suppose you could class me as a ''prep'' but i dunno...

kir

Hyper Poster
I just wear whatever I want really... People tell me I look indie, but I don't think I do, and I'm not indie at all. I wish I had a daring sense of dress like Nadia's, but guys generally can't get away with it as well! Nadia u rok!

A

Anonymous

Meh, if anything I'm a ****ing spooky. I love the dark gothic style of clothing, but I can't really afford it, so I tend to look like a spooky. I hate it. But hey, lether is expencive, and Its whats inside that counts. That was code for talk to me in 5 years when I'm kitted out properly.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I just wear what I think suits me. Long gone are they days I dressed to impress. Age and general lardiness do that :lol:

Plus, there's nothing worse than a fat old goth! :D

The thing I don't understand at all though is high street fashion... I just don't get it. Why would you want to dress the same as everyone else. Surely the only outcome is you spend the day thinking how much better you look in those clothes, than they look, while everyone else is thinking exactly the same.

It's the complete lack of taste that people seem over come with. Fat girls wearing hipsters and g-strings!!! If I wants to see rolls of dough being sliced, I'd go to the Warburtons factory! I don't want it waddling in plain vien in front of me!!!

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against large (less PC please Phil, fat) people. I've been one for a while and I've been out with a couple. It's just that there are ways to dress that conceal it and make you look good, rather than exposing it...

That's just one example, but basically it's people who just don't know how to dress in a way that suits them. Fair enough, if you want to dress in an extreme way and it doesn't suit you, fine, at least you're making an individual statement. If you look bad, well, at least you don't look like anyone else :)

I also have a problem with people who clearly have no intention of ever exercising wearing sports gear. ?150 trainers, ?100 tracksuit and the most exercise they did today was open their pack of fags and tell their missus to go and get them another cold one! I'm not fooled you know? I can tell you're a lazy git! The clothes aren't making me think you're next in line to run a marathon! Grrr... Anyway... :lol:

mrclam

Giga Poster
I listen to punk, but i dress all in black like a goff.

Not because i am a goff, or even because i want to look like one, but because it's easier to wash clothes if they're all the same colour, and i dont have to think about what i'm going to wear in the morning if all my clothes are black.

And black doesnt show the dirt so much, so i can get away with doing my laundery less.

Once wore a white shirt out, and it needed washing the next day with vanish to get the stains out.. never again!

:lol: