What's new

CF-Live Dates 2016

If Heide at Plopsa is not open in September will you still go to the Live?

• No

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Finally booked my Sweden flights and I'm doing the whole Lise-Kol-Grona shebang.

As for the Plopsa Live, I'm planning Bagatelle on the Sunday.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Due to spontaneous moving into a bigger flat, I have to give Sweden a miss for this year. :(
Still want to do Ghosterforce though!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
GhosterForce....

Hotels. If couples (or people wanting to share a bed) are planning to attend, please could you message me so I book you double bed hotel rooms. Let me know by the end of the week. Thanks.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can't remember if I've already done this, but going to have to take my name off the Ghosterforce trip due to work commitments.

Although I'll be keeping a close eye on the topic, as I want to do something like it soon.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm waiting on Phantasialand and then I'll have the cost of GhosterForce ready to publish. We could be staying at the Phantasialand hotel for two nights...but that all depends on the price they come back with. The person I've been dealing with has been organising the new area media day so obviously my request had to take a back seat. We will be staying at the same hotel for two nights (after Toverland and after Phanta) rergardless.

Only one couple came forward re double beds (the O'Hughes-Middletons) so it'll be twin rooms. Obviously you can chose your own room buddy. If you don't know anybody well enough, don't worry, I'll pair you up. But we'll worry about that nearer to the time.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ stayed at the Matamba the other week ; cheapest room there I could get (still wasn't cheap) had two sleeping areas ; essentially the parents area and the kids area separated by the bathroom - and big beds in each area.

Just saying that "twinning" there isn't likely to be quite as "cosy" as twinning in some of your normal anonymous-industrial-estate hovels.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How will we cope not being on an soulless industrial estate? I wonder if we could get away with 3 or 4 in a room. I'll see what they come back with. Thanks for the heads up, Your Lordship.

davidm

Strata Poster
Room I had had a big double bed (those silly euro-doublebeds though, more like 2 singles bumped together with two single duvets) and the "kids room" was also two singles pushed together. When I stayed at the other hotel there (years ago) the kids sleeping area was two bunk beds (large ones though).

27351385754_51c1bb2ffd_n.jpg

27351384654_ce7f701491_n.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Sign up hasn't gone up yet!

And speaking of that, I'll be flying out on the Thursday night because flying out the same day as a 12hr+ park day is vile. I've booked a hotel near the airport and have got a spare space if anybody wants to nab.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I've booked the thursday before and tuesday afterwards off too, hoping to nab one or more of billybird/dippedoe/hellendoorn and slagharen too..

Now I'm on - I was wondering about suggesting a little detour on the toverland day to do billybird and dippiedoe...

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
I want to nab! I couldn't read the topic because I was at work haha. But that's cool! I'm definitely down for this. All of these parks need to get back in my life!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm having a complete mare organising the Euro Live. Both Phanta and Eft have yet to reply (although they always seem keen to reply when I ask about promoting stuff). It was my intention to get the sign up tomorrow but this may slip by until next week.

Initial forecasts are the Live will cost about £280, this includes hotels, entry and ground transport. I'm also looking at squeezing in BillyBird before we go to Toverland. Thai will reduce the Toverland day to about six hours, but +1. I don't think we will be able to squeeze in the Dippledee or whatever it is called.

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Just a heads up that DippieDoe has let me in for free to get the cred, so if you do end up going, contacting them would be a good idea to get some discounts :)
And BillyBird is great, so I'd deffo recommend.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Ian that's a really good price actually, I'm kind of gutted I'm here now doing those exact 4 parks otherwise I would snap your hand off at that price

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Just realised we're going to be too early in October for Toverlands Halloween stuff then, damn! Hope the parks hurry up and reply to you soon, Ian.