What's new

CF Hockey Fans

jolash

Mega Poster
BBH said:
Seattle and Quebec are the main targets for the next expansion. KeyArena and Colisee Pepsi will suit the team for a year while the arenas in the respective cities are completed.

Kansas City is a town I see getting the Coyotes if they opt out of their lease in 2018, which would be their only opportunity. And Snoo, I wouldn't worry about losing your precious Blue Jackets, they're stuck until 2039. :lol:

I swear I heard that the new owners of Phoenix were seriously looking at Seattle.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Hockey is my favorite sport. Living in Florida that makes it tough to get a consistent outlet. I was in heaven when I visit CW, since TSN had hockey on the entire day.

jolash

Mega Poster
rtotheizzo17 said:
Hockey is my favorite sport. Living in Florida that makes it tough to get a consistent outlet. I was in heaven when I visit CW, since TSN had hockey on the entire day.

If you're going to CW and you're a hockey fan, you might as well visit the Hockey Hall of Fame while you're there. Did that earlier this summer; hockey and Behemoth/Leviathan in the same day makes for one hell of a good day.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
jolash said:
rtotheizzo17 said:

If you're going to CW and you're a hockey fan, you might as well visit the Hockey Hall of Fame while you're there. Did that earlier this summer; hockey and Behemoth/Leviathan in the same day makes for one hell of a good day.

Yeah, I didn't conjugate my verb. I visited early this year. Did not have time for the HOF unfortunately, did have time for the Canadian version of the 3 point shooting contest American parks have, but with a stick and the net.

Best expereince I have had at a theme park that involved hockey ever!

I305KD

Roller Poster
I'm a huge hockey fan! I play the sport and watch hockey all the time. Except my team is good on paper but extremely inconsistent on the ice. Sometimes it's painful to watch the Rangers on TV a lot. But hey, we got Rick Nash! :--D

jolash

Mega Poster
I305KD said:
I'm a huge hockey fan! I play the sport and watch hockey all the time. Except my team is good on paper but extremely inconsistent on the ice. Sometimes it's painful to watch the Rangers on TV a lot. But hey, we got Rick Nash! :--D

I really thought the Rangers were gonna kill it this year. When they picked up Rick Nash, to add to what they already had with Brad Richards, Marian Gaborik, and Lundquist in net, I had already decided who was gonna win the cup. Unfortunately your team just didn't produce like they should have.

I305KD

Roller Poster
jolash said:
I305KD said:

I really thought the Rangers were gonna kill it this year. When they picked up Rick Nash, to add to what they already had with Brad Richards, Marian Gaborik, and Lundquist in net, I had already decided who was gonna win the cup. Unfortunately your team just didn't produce like they should have.
The problem with that trade is that we lost two of our coreplayers in that trade. Dubinsky, and Anisimov. But we got that back in the Gaborik trade. Brassard, Dorsett, and Moore are better than the guys we gave up. If we didn't make that Nash trade, we might have won the cup.