What's new

..::CF FRIENDS LKE THESE::..[sign up here] **TEAMS CHOSEN**

AJ

Giga Poster
Riiight, i miss the days of long ago where we had 'gameshows' on CF, of many different varietys... So what's my idea? Bring them back! Haha!

So i present to you, the CF Gameshow, Presented by your truly, AJ.

friends_like_these2003a.jpg

Now, "Friends Like These" was a gameshow aired in many different countries, where teams of 5 friends would have to compete in certain games to earn their team points. The team with the most points at the end won the chance to go on holiday.... Which unfortunately a holiday is out of the question.... BUT, prizes are a possibility. HA.

There are 2 different ways you can enter this comptetition, you can either enter on your own, or enter as a team.

The team must consist of 5 members, ad you must have a team name.

If you enter individually, and we get 5 individuals entered, then teams shall be created from a MIXED HAT. Haha.
[Same applies if we get more then one team entering]

IF YOU OR YOUR TEAM ARE NOT SELECTED FOR THE FIRST SHOW, YOU WILL BE KEPT IN OUR NAME DATABASE AND BE IN THE NEXT SHOW.

TEAMS APPLYING:
You must post all team members' names, occupations, ages and Team Name.

INDIVIDUALS APPLYING:
You must submit your name, age and occupation.

[Occupations can be false]

So... Applications are now OPEN... When i recieve the first 2 teams, the gameshow shall commence

Sure, even though I've never heard of this show.

Name: Joe

Well.. I need something to occupy my time.. lol

Name: Marcus Johnson
Occupation: Guinness World Record holder for the largest penis.

Never heard of this gameshow or what it is, but I'll give it a go :--D

Name: Darren

THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.

Our first team, being the only team to enter as a team... SEXONWATERMELONS.

Our second team, that was decided by myself writing the names down, putting them into a hat and drawing them FAIRLY. [there's a video but no sound if you're sad enough to want proof] haha. IS:

Xpress
Ashley Rushton
Taylor
Marcus Johnson
Darren

Thankyou to all that applied. KEEP APPLYING. THERE WILL BE OTHER SHOWS.

tHOSE THAT WERE NOT SELECTED, YOUR NAMES HAVE BEEN KEPT. You shall be within the draw for the next show!

Now, the team that were selected through draw of the hat, you need to get together today and get back to me with a team name.

You must ALL conference for a name, because you need to get to know each other, wether you want to or not. Haha, you have to be friends, thus the name of the game.

You have until 8pm GMT [3pm for yous over in the land of America.] To present me with your team name. Then, hopefully, the gameshow will begin TONIGHT!!!!

GAME ON!

You guys don't half choose the longest names :p They look amaze on the signatures you need to use <3 [They're only small signatures, so please use them... selfless plugging.] Haha!

The game shall Start either tomorrow or new years day, whenever i can get onto my computer and get hold of the signatures and everything else haha!

---------------------------
SEXONWATERMELONS
SKANKAPOTTOMOUS

Which team's friendship will be strong enough to win the game?

Tune in over these next few days... to find out who has... FRIENDS. LIKE. THESE.