Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I bloomin' well love it!

• I've never tasted it to be fair.

• Total voters

Pierre

Strata Poster
So today, my Dad made a salad and it included this dreadful, terrible taste. Upon asking what it was, I found it out to be Celery. Not only does it taste terrible, some of it is currently stored in the fridge, and as soon as the fridge door opens, it smells terrible too!

I was wondering if I was the only person who finds celery to be so sickening?!

(as sad as it sounds, I'm cringing at the thought of celery typing this up....)

Celery in salads and whatnot is nasty. Actually, if it's just plain it;s nasty. However, if you have a stalk of celery and you put cheese, peanut butter or ranch dressing on it, it can taste really good actually.

Thanks, now I'm off to my fridge to get some.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Omggg it's delish!! I used to hate i and yes my fridge has smelt of it and the smell is vile!! But mmm, the only thing that annoys me is that it's dead stringy n I can't stand it getting stuck in my teeth but it's so refreshing and different!! Mmmmm!!!

A

Anonymous

Celery is SO rank. You bite into expecting... something, and there's NO taste at all, just a feeling of horrible, horrible emptiness.

Everyone hates celery.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
Celery's lovely stuff. I'm with Taylor on this one, give me some of those dodgy dips you get from Tesco and about 20 sticks of celery and I'm happy (and constipated) for days!

Sam

Giga Poster
I ****ing hate it.

On it's own it is ****ing vile and when used in cooking it totally ruins the dish it is in.

It's ****ing terrible. I'd rather eat frozen horse cum.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Although it tastes awful, you have to admire how nature has managed to tie droplets of water together with garden twine!

I just want to hear Furie describe this foul product...

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Its crunchy and wet. I'd rather eat an ice cube. You get the same sensation, with no smell...

Jake

Strata Poster
I like it, but I don't eat it much.

It uses more calories to chew and digest than you actually get from it, so it's a good diet food :p.

Lain

Giga Poster
Did you know celery has negative calories?

You actually burn more calories eating it than it contains.

On topic, I don't mind it.

Bitter

Mega Poster
Richard Hammond likes it.

I can't stand it, and if it takes a crash at 300+mph to make you like it, its gotta be quite bad.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
It tastes evil - that's how I've always described the taste, the smell of it is just as bad. I'll sit and pick every little bit out of a stewpack before cooking it, don't ever want that stuff in my mouth again

Rush

Giga Poster
It has no taste whatsoever, like onions and cucumber, but I hate its texture most of all. It's all stringy and a load of bull****!

Rach

Giga Poster
Hate Celery so ****ing much.

No taste at all, and to stringy as all ready mentioned. If i see it i bin it straight away, if it is on a plate infront of me.