What's new

Celebrities on Coasters!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Is it not because they had to give the seat next to Robbie to that unfortunate wolfboy thing? Very charitable ;)

Robbie

Hyper Poster
^ Heh!

But look - Catherine Zeta Jones has kindly let her grandad ride up front on Fight of the Hippogriff and even given him a nice little blanket. I think the Thermos flask of cocoa is just out of shot.

w6rp.jpg

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
No pics but this is my celebs in theme park sighting list (mostly from working the parks). Other than the random I loaded, unloaded, or assisted the following celebs in some way shape or form:

Tom Cruise
Katie Holmes
Kobe Bryant
Matt Kemp
Harrison Ford
Joey Fatone and Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
John Stamos
Katy Perry
Method Man (no VIP tour guide, just in the park with his family)
Wesly Snipes
Usher
McLovin (ran into him while a guest at Disneyland)

But my most epic was Mark Hamill. I was working as a Gangster at GMR, and we had a Star Wars convention during the closing of Star Tours. He made an appearance, and drunk complemented me on my outfit.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
In July I was at Movie Park Germany walking out of the water rapids exit when someone said in German "Don't I know you?". I turned around and it was FC Schalke 04 and U.S. National Team defender Jermaine Jones with his family. We chatted for a bit, but I didn't take a photo.
Although it's not a coaster, this one of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is one of my fav celebrity Disney pics.

0624-splash-mountain-rock-490x556.jpg

And this one of Sofia Vergara was during filming for Modern Family, but still hilarious.

gallery_main-sofia-vergara-disneyland-06.jpg

This one of Beyonce on the Coney Island Cyclone is also pretty fab.

o-BEYONCE-570.jpg

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey aren't the only celebs to be photographed on multiple coasters...

ush_mariah-carey-mummyride.jpg

...Ellen Degeneres likes to ride them too.
With Portia de Rossi on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

gal-ellen-degeneres-roller-coaster-jpg.jpg

...and the Jonas Brothers on Incredibly Hulk.
ellen_degeneres.jpg

nealbie

CF Legend
Robbie said:
Here's Robbie Williams and Olly Murs on the Big One. Note that Olly is in the second row - he knows his place.

bff9.jpg

Definitely knows his place. He played Kylie on Robbie's Take the Crown tour and now he has to play second fiddle to his pet pooch! HAHA

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Uh, video of Justin Bieber on Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xG5Sup3Q4&[/youtube]

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Interesting thread!

This one always cracks me up!
Various members of the Merlin (BBC) cast on rides at Parc Asterix. (Bradley James, Colin Morgan, Anthony Head and Angel Coulby.)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2edllM1sysw[/youtube]

Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran on Rock N' Rollercoaster at WDW.
taylor-swift-ed-sheeran-rollercoaster.jpg

Miley....
fea_cyrus_08062010.jpg

miley-cyrus-roller-coaster-rocker-01.jpg

Some of the Adventureland cast on Jack Rabbit at Kennywood. (Jesse Eisenberg, Laura Huduck, Martin Starr and Kristen Stewart.)
Adventureland---Kristen-Stewart--Jesse-Eisenberg-on-Kennywood-Jack-Rabbit---14301305.jpg

There's also this:

Kylie at the Alton Mouse opening, Alton Towers, 1988.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOp4x6eyi9k[/youtube]

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
ECG said:
In July I was at Movie Park Germany walking out of the water rapids exit when someone said in German "Don't I know you?". I turned around and it was FC Schalke 04 and U.S. National Team defender Jermaine Jones with his family. We chatted for a bit, but I didn't take a photo.
Although it's not a coaster, this one of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is one of my fav celebrity Disney pics.

0624-splash-mountain-rock-490x556.jpg

And this one of Sofia Vergara was during filming for Modern Family, but still hilarious.

gallery_main-sofia-vergara-disneyland-06.jpg

This one of Beyonce on the Coney Island Cyclone is also pretty fab.

o-BEYONCE-570.jpg

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey aren't the only celebs to be photographed on multiple coasters...

ush_mariah-carey-mummyride.jpg

...Ellen Degeneres likes to ride them too.
With Portia de Rossi on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

gal-ellen-degeneres-roller-coaster-jpg.jpg

...and the Jonas Brothers on Incredibly Hulk.
ellen_degeneres.jpg

The Rock is just epic. The guy behind him in the last row looks like cardboard. :shock:

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Jean-Claude Van Damme on Vertigo in Walibi Belgium. Fact: the ride broke down a couple of hours after he rode it and was removed later...

jean-claaude-van-damme.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You've already got enough votes for funniest member furie. No need to let yourself down now. ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I was getting it in there before Caffeine-Demon did (the number of times that has to be said is unreal :p )