What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Wild west steam punk! Chess is kinda serving. Wot a bad b. I guess these are the "they're" in "they're coming". Maybe each train will have one of these outlaw's names on it.

Alaskan Assassin

Roller Poster
Wouldn't that be cool if somehow each train had a different ride or feel to it. Not sure how they would do that with all the safety requirements but still not a bad idea. Was hoping they would name this thing Mental Streak, perfect for Halloween!

coasternick92

Roller Poster
I also have been wondering if the trains will be different designs or styles. Would make sense to advertise it. But then again I've been let down lately by cedar fair teasers like what's in the shed.

codeman94

Mega Poster
I'm going to guess they're going to check IDs. Because the rules say only the "winner" gets to go into the sneak peek event, even though we technically won two tickets and you can bring a plus one to the park with you. You have to go in alone.

But the email said that we would be allowed to share the information with anybody once we watch the animation. So there will be information being put out there the afternoon of August 13 of people who were able to see it.

Last edited:

Jake Martell

Roller Poster
Just a minor update that I don't think has been covered yet...third inversion has been officially installed. Questioning as to whether they will cap it at three or add a fourth, I'm predicting some sort of barrel roll right before the final brake run. It's insane to think we will be finally finding it all out in less than two weeks!
thirdinversion.jpg

Wablamo0821

Roller Poster
Just a minor update that I don't think has been covered yet...third inversion has been officially installed. Questioning as to whether they will cap it at three or add a fourth, I'm predicting some sort of barrel roll right before the final brake run. It's insane to think we will be finally finding it all out in less than two weeks!
View attachment 1615
I'm hoping for another towards the end like you said. They can't tie the inversion record... it's CP!! They need one more to break it! :) Can't wait to see the whole animation :)

coasternick92

Roller Poster
With the building in the center of mean streak still being used for halloweekends. Construction will almost certainly come to a halt, at least on the weekends. Honestly I could still see them finishing the track by December even if they do take a break.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
With the building in the center of mean streak still being used for halloweekends. Construction will almost certainly come to a halt, at least on the weekends. Honestly I could still see them finishing the track by December even if they do take a break.
Cedar Point has announced Eden Musee will be out of Halloweekends this year. So unless hey we're to swap a new haunt in, they will not be using the center area for halloweekends.

That being said, there's no race to finish the track layout - they have until May. (Obviously)

Bryan Wagner

Roller Poster
Could have something to do with all those unused footers near the bottom of the first hill but I think it will be an awesome finale.

Last edited:

cp2013

Roller Poster
20638280_1483327515093682_8717555412885804648_n.jpg

well lookie here.... and how bout dat ace.