What's new

Cedar Point | News and Rumor Topic | New talk Page 42

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Hyde244 said:
^ I'd say CP is on par with quality thrill rides, especially after back to back additions of maXair and Skyhawk.
Yes, but CP is an above par park. It'd be nice to throw in some extra world class thrill rides.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
During the Live today, our group stumbled upon a giant present sitting next to the Snoopy statue in Planet Snoopy, labeled to Snoopy with the explicity instructions to not open until August 8th.

OMG!!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Also, according to screamscape, cedar fair trademarked the name 'stratosoar'. That would fit the gigantic star flyer rumors.

vermilionguy

Roller Poster
I think the box, which isn't that big really, is likely a bunch of candy and stuffed animals for kids. The 60 Anniversary of Peanuts press release says something to the effect of prizes for kids while supply lasts.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Well whatever it is, we'll find out something on August 8th. If it happens to be Snoopy related, there would probably be another announcement later on in the season.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Perfect! Cookies! At least the coaster geeks who were present didn't leave empty handed...

vermilionguy

Roller Poster
Just got an email from CP
"What's New in 2011?

We're finalizing our exciting plans for our 2011 season, and you can be the first to find out all the good news!

We're letting the secret out on our Facebook page in the near future. So if you'd like to follow along with clues, tidbits and other tender morsels of information, make sure you visit us on Facebook for all the details. You never know what we'll post or when we'll spill the beans!"

Whoopdidooo

AlienSpeedFiend

Roller Poster
tidbits and other tender morsels of information, make sure you visit us on Facebook for all the details. You never know what we'll post or when we'll spill the beans!"

Sounds like a new food outlet rather than a new ride.

I'm not going to hold my breath for something made of timber but we can dream...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Spill the Beans.... hmmm.... don't do it...

I've got it!

Don't Spill the Beans: The Ride!

00390.jpg

vermilionguy

Roller Poster
and the road to dissappointment begins...

via Facebook:
"loves its fans. And to prove it, you'll be the first to know about our plans for 2011. Let the game begin."

7AGmN.jpg