What's new

Cedar Point and King's Isalnd Lines

Snoo

The Legend
Diamondback won't have a wait over 45 minutes.. as it just mows through the line with its amazing capacity. Don't worry about it at all. Firehawk, Flight of Fear, and Backlot Stunt Coaster seem to move the slowest.

In order of coasters.. from my experience over the years:

Firehawk, Flight of Fear, Vortex, Backlot, The Beast, Diamondback, then over to Vertigo and Flight Deck.

The rest is just butter on the cake really.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I have to disagree with waiting to ride Vertigo. If you don't get it in early it's an hour wait.
I'd go with Firehawk, Flight of Fear, Vertigo, Drop Tower, Flight Deck, Delirium, Adventure Express, Racer, Vortex, Backlot, Beast, Diamondback, Flying Ace, Woodstock Express - in that order. It's a bit of a hike from FoF to Vertigo & you'll pass quite a few rides/coasters along the way, but everything is in clockwise order once you ride Vertigo.
Be sure to wrap up all the other rides you might want to do as well as the re-rides before the fireworks start because you want to be in the Beast queue by then. Do not miss the opportunity to ride Beast after dark whatever you do! We get in the queue as soon as the sun starts to set & can actually get in two after dark rides on Beast if we time it right.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
I'd go with Firehawk, Flight of Fear, Vertigo, Drop Tower, Flight Deck, Delirium, Adventure Express, Racer, Vortex, Backlot, Beast, Diamondback, Flying Ace, Woodstock Express - in that order.
Beast and Diamondback last huh, both under 45 min wait, sounds good!

Snoo said Blacklot was slow, would you wait that long for it?

And as always I assume that the rides not mentioned have under 15 min waits. Do you suggest I squeeze those rides in inbetween the coasters and top thrill rides OR after I am done with all the coasters and top thrill rides? (before my nightly re-rides on Beast and DBack of course)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Backlot Stunt Coaster can vary in length throughout the day. Luckily, its line is easy to spot from the main causeway, so when you spot the line to be on the short end, that's the time to hop on.

As ECG and Snoo have said though, Firehawk, Flight of Fear, and Invertigo have the longest waits.

So starting back back Firehawk and Flight of Fear, then shifting over to Invertigo would be a good plan of attack, and then you can simply work clockwise from there.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
yeah

The minor thrill rides and some fun family rides/water rides:

Do you suggest I ride them after all the coasters/major thrill rides

OR

squeeze them in inbetween the coasters/major thrill rides?