What's new

Cedar Fair ride

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
My favorite coasters are/were:
Maverick, Beast (at night), Behemoth, TTD & I-305 (before the trims).
Honorable mentions:
Prowler, Volcano, Afterburn, Dominator, MF, Xcelerator & Talon.
Flats:
Drop Tower (Kings Island), MaXair, The Crypt, Shockwave & Sledge Hammer.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Maverick, Diamondback, Millennium Force, TTD, Beast

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well for me its more a Point top 5 as thats my only Cedar Fair park.

MilF, Maverick, TTD, WT, Maggy XL.

Rush

Giga Poster
Xcelerator and errm... nothing else.

All the other Cedar Fair rides I've been on sucked.

Ben

CF Legend
Behemoth, Talon, Laser (when it was there), Dominator and Voodoo (or whatever it is now)

They're also the only five I like, and I've been to five Cedar Fair parks... (Canada's Wonderland, KD, Dorney, CGA and Knott's. There's Gilroy too, but, I'm not 100% on how close that is to Cedar Fair?

Mike

Giga Poster
Out of the parks I've done, my two favourite coasters have got to be Prowler and Renegade. Even though they both give very similar ride experiences (well, pretty much all GCIs do to be fair), they're still better than most of the stuff at all the other CF I've done put together!

Xcelerator is next and is probably my 2nd favourite Accelerator I've done after Kingda Ka.

After these three... Errrm... Probably Talon and... errrr... something else? Pick out of Montezooma's/Dominator/Patriot/a Morgan Hyper/Steel Venom...

I would've loved to have gone on Ghost Rider when it ranked highly, as that could be a totally world class ride is maintained properly!

Oh, and I will get to Cedar Point one day! :p

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I've been to two Cedar Fair parks, but this is going to pretty much be a Cedar Point top 5 pretty much because Dorney Park was so ****ing awful.

1. Maverick
2. Top Thrill Dragster
3. maXair (OP did say "rides", after all!)
4. Wicked Twister
5. Talon

If I could continue, I imagine that Blue Streak, Disaster Transport, and maybe Voodoo would be up there.