What's new

Carnival Cruise Line | Maurer Spike Coasters | 2027 & 2028

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
So, if you though 3 roller coasters at sea was enough, then think again!

Carnival Cruise Line recently announced the addition of 2 new Excellence-Class Cruise Ships, set for delivery in 2027 and 2028! Following on from the 3 already built ships: Mardi Gras, Carnival Celebration and Carnival Jubilee, the Carnival fleet is set to add 2 new sisters, yet unnamed to its fleet!

Maurer will be contracted to manufacturer 2 more roller coasters for Carnival, most likely to be clones of the existing Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster layout, onboard the aforementioned ships already in the fleet. However, as they are still a few years off, changes and enhancements may be made to the ride system and layout, depending on what Carnival want!

bolt-oba-hero-1.jpg
NEW_CCL_Excel_Class_Ships_ID_4281d4cd7ca3.jpg

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
🤢 Really not wanting to do another Carnival sailing just to get more fake credits..... but the completeness in me says well, maayyybe....
although one ride on MG Bolt was more than enough.

emoo

Hyper Poster
With no guarantee it'll be open for your cruise. Technical down time can happen to any coaster as we know. It's rubbish but just the way it is sometimes but if it were to happen to a cred collector here that's maddening. I'd be up for the uniqueness if they let anyone to ride while docked but an actual cruise isn't for me in the first place.