What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Unknown | (Premier Rides, Launch?) Coaster | 2025

What's wrong with Ziz?
Yes, it sounds like a naughty word, but also "Behemoth" and "Leviathan" have entered the public lexicon. No one is gonna look at either name and be confused. Ziz, on the other hand? It's like comparing "dragon" to "roc".

Anyone who has to google what a roc is after reading this, sound off. :p

Nice poster seen at the park. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Ride?
View attachment 32952
Source
I know it's incredibly unlikely after all the issues that went down with dueling dragons, but would be cool if this was a racing coaster. Actually thinking about it, it could be. We know it's premier, could be a similar thing to what west coast racers does, which is a fun ride but could be a great ride without the "comfort" collars that make the ride really uncomfotable. That I think would be cool even though I do hope it's closer to dueling dragons because lord does this park need more rides with high capacity.

I say that it’s incredibly unlikely because the footers poured only support one track, and the tunnel where it’s expected to exit isn’t wide enough for two side by side tracks. It’s been pretty hard to convince people that the racing element won’t happen.
It's just my speculation obviously. I agree with you it's unlikely, but then the marketing campaign probably isn't doing them any favors since it very clearly shows two opposing elements on display.