What's new

California's Great America | Railblazer | RMC Raptor

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
The capacity will be so poor that I'm almost glad it's getting cloned. If you only get one ride on it at one park, there's more chances to get rides at other parks. Very disappointed that both Six Flags and Cedar Fair have cheaped-out to buy such unsuitable coasters for their parks. However, nice to see Cedar Fair putting some effort in theming. The quality may not be the best, it doesn't need to be, visually it's a lot better than Wonder Woman + added headchoppers.

Does anyone know how much these cost? I'm fairly curious and I'm sure the information is around somewhere, but I can't seem to find it/am too lazy to look for it.

And yeah, fair enough about Volares, @Pokemaniac !

DelPiero

Strata Poster
$$$
Fastpass sales will be through the roof, which in turn will delay the normal queue even further and drive more fastpass sales.
The track size is a little unnerving, but the ride experience looks fun.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
According to RCDB, RailBlazer will have 3 trains.
That could just be a copy-paste from RCDB's end. They've likely just taken the information from Wonder Woman and copied it across. I wouldn't be surprised to see that change.

That said, I can't remember where the two trains thing came from - have we heard any more on it outside of the rumour on Screamscape?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Still just a hole in the ground: https://www.cagreatamerica.com/explore/live-video
1.PNG
Though it looks like a gardener is tending to a garden bed in the bottom left? I'll be interested what he is trying to plant, maybe a Halloween-themed floral arrangement, or even some nice cletus cover for the winter months. Looks like good sun exposure, so he should have a lot of options!

Lofty

CF Legend
Though it looks like a gardener is tending to a garden bed in the bottom left? I'll be interested what he is trying to plant, maybe a Halloween-themed floral arrangement, or even some nice cletus cover for the winter months. Looks like good sun exposure, so he should have a lot of options!
Says a lot about a construction project when you're discussing a gardener's tasks over the actual construction ;)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Garden update: Weeds are gone, but no new landscaping has been put in. Very well might be prepping for the winter months. Looks like there is some pruning needs on shrubs by the walkways.
cpsnap.png

Pear

Strata Poster
You'd have to pay me quite a bit to get me to actually watch a Coaster Studios video

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I've been checking up on it - still sadly getting more overrun with grass. A real shame, as it's a great spot for lilies or anything that likes sun. Maybe they'll mulch it and give some much needed TLC in the spring? More to come.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 2.40.56 PM.jpg