Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chilli and Chocolate

• Eugh, crisps (for the awkward ones)

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
I've tried them all (sad) and they are foul.

Builder's Breakfast actually made me feel sick because of the thought of tomato sauce in them, which I only thought about after trying one. Fish and Chips was just disgusting, as was chilli and chocolate. The thought of eating a Squirrel (basically a rat) makes me feel sick alone and then we're left with Onion Bhaji and the Duck one. These were okay I suppose, but still nothing great.

I vote Onion Bhaji.

Ollie

CF Legend
So far I've only tried Duck, fish and chips and Squirrel.
Fish and Chips is my current favourite. :)

Will

Strata Poster
I quite like the Cajun Squirrel ones, but felt horribly garlic-ked the following morning - and this was the only source from which it could have come. Fish and chips are pretty good once you get used to the rather odd hint of lemon, and I'm told Chili & Chocolate are the best by a number of people, but oddly, haven't got around to trying those yet.
Still have a pack of Duck in the cupboard, but think it will end up in the bin :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've just had a duck, so now I've had them all.

The best two are Onion bhaji and Fish & Chips.

I'll probably go for F&C because it's more "British".

Nadia

Mega Poster
I finally found single packets of these in Scotland but I was a cheapskate as usual and only bought Onion Bhaji as I heard they were fit, oh yes, they're sexual!! Those ftw!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Just munching my way through a six pack of them although I've ended up binning one of the Chilli and Chocolate packs and I had to give the other one away. They were bloody awful, I'm guessing nobody is going to vote for them, all my workmates hated them too. Horrible.

My favouruite is still the Fish and Chips followed by Onion Bhaji.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I'm going to have to try these Fish & Chips ones, they sound weird, but everyone seems to like them. I had some Bhaji ones yesterday, and they were pretty good, although I only detected some true Onion Bhaji flavour every now and then, most of the time they just tasted 'a bit like it'.

EDIT - Today, I had some squirrel ones, and I can still taste them now, 12 HOURS later! The flavour's horrendous... Every time I burp, I get this horrible, slightly meaty, slightly spicy taste.

Ollie

CF Legend
Sorry for the bump.
But...
WE HAVE A WINNER!

CLICK HERE!

Shame really. It wasn't the one I wanted to win. And now I'm not going to get the chance to try Onion Bhaji which was the only one I didn't get to try.

Nadia

Mega Poster
That's well ****!!! I only tried Onion Bhaji and they're were amazing! Everytime I went in Asda or sommat, they had multipacks in the all the other flavours except for Onion Bhaji so I assumed they'd been the most popular!! Booooo!

It's a good job I've found Asda Discos and their own make French Fries! Mmmm delish :--D