What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Iron Gwazi | RMC Gwazi | 2022

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
I was just upset how corporate decided to delay it even more. And everyone is getting angry. It was advertised. This could get them a lawsuit for false advertising.

Now it is in SBNO for two years. How will they maintain it? The public will be in for a rough ride.
Not in for a rough ride, HAVING a rough ride (due to BGT not opening it)
But yeah, I'm upset too, but I'm not going so far as to think they should be sued about it. They've had a rough 2020 and an only slightly better 2021. Maybe 2022 changes things?
FWIW you'll have a new Seaworld coaster Feburary as it's confirmed Ice Breaker's opening then, from the same Twitter account you quoted :)
EDIT: Also, even if not maintained, there is NO way the ride could be rough. As @Matt N said, NTG is smooth and that opened a decade ago.

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, excellent! I can’t wait to see the reviews for this roll in; it looks like such a great ride!

I’m hoping I can get on it for myself in 2023, dependant on what the American travel situation is like by then, but that seems like more of a long shot…

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

giphy.gif

i305_zack

Mega Poster
Negl, VERY disappointed by this and also very frustrating!! Watch this not open in March lol. For people worried about the roughness, guys there is absolutely nothing to worry about with that. The ride will be glass smooth

Matt N

CF Legend
Negl, VERY disappointed by this and also very frustrating!! Watch this not open in March lol. For people worried about the roughness, guys there is absolutely nothing to worry about with that. The ride will be glass smooth
What makes you think it won’t open in March 2022, out of interest? We’re surely past the worst of the COVID restrictions now, what with the vaccines and everything, and Florida especially seems very keen to steer itself aggressively along the path of normality.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
What makes you think it won’t open in March 2022, out of interest? We’re surely past the worst of the COVID restrictions now, what with the vaccines and everything, and Florida especially seems very keen to steer itself aggressively along the path of normality.
Two words: Delta Variant.

I was just upset how corporate decided to delay it even more. And everyone is getting angry. It was advertised. This could get them a lawsuit for false advertising.

Now it is in SBNO for two years. How will they maintain it? The public will be in for a rough ride.

Seriously you really are getting on everyone's nerves with this self entitled crap. Seaworld can open their ride when they deem fit/are allowed, you do not have the right to act as if this is a personal attack, get a grip!

There will be no legitimate lawsuits for "false advertising" I promise you of that. Why would they not maintain the ride?? It's a massive investment that they will want to open when they think is best/are allowed. Learn to be patient please for all our sanity.

rwinger24

Roller Poster
Seriously you really are getting on everyone's nerves with this self entitled crap. Seaworld can open their ride when they deem fit/are allowed, you do not have the right to act as if this is a personal attack, get a grip!

There will be no legitimate lawsuits for "false advertising" I promise you of that. Why would they not maintain the ride?? It's a massive investment that they will want to open when they think is best/are allowed. Learn to be patient please for all our sanity.
They had advertised for Spring 2021. They had not said things are subject to change.

And RMC’s are wooden structures. Typically wooden coasters can warp.

And I am past all that. I’m sincerely sorry to the forums. I understand the pandemic has had an huge financial effect on the parks and tourism in general. Just opening it up when the world is finally ready to be normal is good enough. There are others coming from out of America waiting to ride this beast.

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
And I am past all that. I’m sincerely sorry to the forums. I understand the pandemic has had an huge financial effect on the parks and tourism in general. Just opening it up when the world is finally ready to be normal is good enough. There are others coming from out of America waiting to ride this beast.
Well that was a quick 180. I think this is much appreciated by all of us though!

shawnoc

Mega Poster
I am pretty sure that they would take any minimal warping of timber after a year or so when they design the ride…..
I’m sure the park are just as keen to get the ride open

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

i305_zack

Mega Poster
The Pfizer vaccine just got full approval today which will for sure help as they can start mandating vaccines in places that will for sure help this but Seaworld better hold up on their promise to get this to us by March otherwise people will go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Gazza

Giga Poster
But hang on a second RMCs don’t magically become rough after 2 years, and this one has had barley any stress on the structure due to not running much.

It will be fine.