Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sky diveing

• Would'nt do either.

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Skydiving dammit!!!!!! You get to fall for longer and from a bigger height.

A

Anonymous

Sky Diving.

I would through myself out of a plane any day.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
sky-diving, bungie jumping you have less control over what happens And I wouldn't feel comfortable with coming that close to the ground without being able to slow yourself.

Sky diving is something I have always wanted to do from the time I started to like coasters at about age 8 or 9. Getting to freefall from that high up for a whole 30 or so seconds just has to be one of the ultimate and amazing experiences.

Bungee jumping from a bridge or something on the other hand looks whiplashy. When you reach the bottom and bungee back up it looks kind of painful. It's not something I've ever wanted to really do.

A

Anonymous

I will never do any of them! If i did i would probaly turn green and be sick on the first person i see afterwards-urgh!

Richie

Hyper Poster
Sky diving looks a lot more fun and enjoyable. Bungee jumping would be 10 times more scary and over a lot quicker. I would probably go for the longer and more enjoyable experience, sky diving.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Skydiving defo!!!! always wanted to do that and defo will one day!!! Bungee jumping's never really been one for me as i'd rather be thrown outta a plane as don't like the idea of being stuck on a cord and the whiplash thing and almost hitting the floor head first!! Nah ta!!!

Snoo

The Legend
Skydiving, without a doubt. The freefall feeling for that long of a time... amazing.

A

Anonymous

Sky Diving, duh!

Of course, my opinion might just be biased cuz I get to skydive (as part of my school's RAF) in 2 months... :D
...And I don't think I'll bungie for agges... yet. But that looks ****ing sweet too! Must be scary as hell!

And to people who are saying skydiving's much longer, the first few times you do it, you only get a maximum of 10 seconds freefall before opening your 'chute. And you'll probably end up being strapped to the back of some old guy as well :p

But once your experienced, you can get good 3 minute freefalls... 8)

A

Anonymous

Skydiving...because it just seems a better experience, throwing yourself of a plane that is thousands of feet above in the air...just seems better than jumping off a bridge with an elastic band tied at your feet.(which could snap :eek: )

lastly, i think landing with a parashcute is a much pleasant landing...becuase you mite land on your head if your not careful while bungee-jumping. :eek:

Leighton

Mega Poster
I would love to do both, unfortunatly the bungee wasn't open on the day of the live as it was 'too windy' damn backpool :p so I missed that. :(

I would really prefer either skydiving or BASE jumping :)

Angel

Hyper Poster
Definately do both. But would have to be in Australia at the place my uncle went to because it had spectacular scenery for both!

mrclam

Giga Poster
I've done both.

Skydiving has more kudos, and I got addicted to it when i was younger, and spent most of my student loan doing jumps every other weekend.

However, Bungy is actually more scary.

When you push yourself out a plane, it's so high up that your brain cant comprehend the fact that you are high and so isnt actually scared of dying. Even when you're falling before opening the chute, the ground always seems far enough away not to bother you, and doesnt even feel like it's coming towards you.

BUT bungy is MUCH more scary, as you're closer to the ground. When you fall, you can see the ground rushing towards you, and so you get much more a "im going to die" element.

So, bungy jumping is MUCH more scary.

But I personally think skydiving is more fun, and addictive as there's more to it.

A bungy jump is just a fall and a bounce

A skydive (once your experienced) is LOADS more fun.. even at the start its fun, as you have to think about position, untangling ropes as your falling, aiming yourself towards the target in the winds, landing, etc etc.

Bungy is a quick - no brainer - rush
Skydive is fun and you have lots to do/think about.

So skydiving EVERY time.

Cathy

Roller Poster
I wouldn't do either...Im better with my feet firmly planted on the ground thankyou very much :oops:

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Tough call considering i'm scared of heights so i probably wouldn't want to do either,but if someone stuck a gun to my head and told me i had to choose one then i'd go for sky diving,that feeling of free fall must be immense and at least you get a back up chute should something go wrong with your main one,bungee jumping just does nothing for me and i've seen to many videos on t.v when things have gone wrong.

stanford911

Mega Poster
Ive been sky diving before and i must say, its better than any coaster experience ever! I know that it sounds obvious, but hey.
The only bungee experience ive had is the reverse bungee. But i dont know if that counts.

So im gunna say Sky Diving.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
What clam said basically (apart from the being to fat to do it anymore part)

Bungy Jumping is easily the scariest thing I've ever done and one of the hardest. Not only that, but it was over so quick I had no time to really enjoy it either.

Skydiving on the other hand is a great sensation, and made easier by the fact you don't have to do any work yourself. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone.