What's new

Brinston Gardens

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
My latest RCT3 project. Now there's no back story or much to see just yet, but I thought I'd showcase the progress so far.

The entrance plaza and car park

Shot0027.jpg

Shot0028.jpg

Falcon - a B&M inverted coaster. This coaster features four inversions and interacts with the landscape.

Shot0049-1.jpg

A Nemesis style helix, with themed supports, ivy-covered groundwork and rocks.

Shot0047.jpg

Shot0045.jpg

That's it for now :)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Looks really nice actually, makes me want to reinstall RCT3... I love parks like this which look neat and realistic. What CS did you use for the mini entrance buildings? And also what are the fences called on the last picture?

Again, looking nice! I think i'll follow this topic.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Here's an idea for the parking area: make a curb using the set T4L Fountains and More. Google it and download. Then use the barrier sets to make a curb.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Thanks Ethan! The entrance buildings are made up of various pieces from the Main Street sets by Shyguy. The fences are from CTRS' Path Set 2. There are quite a few other goodies included in that set, so worth downloading :)

Thanks Gopats, I'll check it out!

Colossus

Giga Poster
Very nice work so far, looks like one of my own projects.

I love those trees, what are they called and where did you get those from?

Keep up the nice work.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Nemesis of oblivion said:
Nice start. The park plaza looks great. Will Falcon get a backstory to the ride?
Thanks! Falcon will have a backstory eventually. I also want to create a whole area around one theme :)

I've started work on the actual gardens today, so more pictures soon.