What's new

Break-In at Camelot

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
Not sure if this is worthy of a new topic, but hey! :D

UK Park News said:
A group of Thieves, last Monday, broke into Camelot Theme Park in Chorley.

Armed with what was believed to be a blunt object, the Thieves broke into an Amusement Arcade, after forcing themselves through the Fire Exit door.

They then proceeded to pry open several Arcade Games and Fruit machines, stealing what is believed to be around £1000 in cash.

If anyone has any information relating to the break in, please call Chorley police on 01257 246225.

Lofty

CF Legend
Inside job. For sure. Although, this isn't as LOL Hilarious as when someone got in and stole the Go-Karts!

T0M

Hyper Poster
They need themed security guards at this place, that'd put rest to this sort of thing.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is anybody going to get photos of the new doors and fruit machines? This is the most exciting thing to happen at Camelot since they got the Twirly Potato machine.

Lofty

CF Legend
mouse said:
Ian said:
Is anybody going to get photos of the new doors and fruit machines?
Um, no. That would mean someone would have to actually go there.

So true. I love the hatred from this place. The best thing about Camelot is that it's something to look at from the boring M6!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Have a wee bit of news on Camelot that I read on another site; apparently an Egyptian theme park have put a deposit down on Knightmare, and the theme park is expected to stay open for another 5 years.

So we took a quick peek around the back so the geeks could see the old BMRX bits, a maintenance guy came over chatting & was pleased to talk about the ride. The 5 year contract with IE Park should have expired... & an Egyptian park has paid a deposit for the ride...
However, the deadline for this contract has expired... Camelot hope to trade for another 5 years or so, IE Park wont want to move the ride unnecessarily, so it may stay with us for a while yet.

Nic

Strata Poster
-lofty- said:
So true. I love the hatred from this place. The best thing about Camelot is that it's something to look at from the boring M6!
Wrong. Clearly the best thing about Camelot is leaving and never having to go back?

Nicky

Hyper Poster
If he is still living in the same place as he was in 2007 then it is his home park....

Technically it is my home park too but I don't want to think about that fact.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to try and balance the argument a bit and post some positive things about Camelot.

Twirly Potato Things
Diesel Dyke Coaster - It's so turd it's amazin'
Knightmare's first drop
Twirly Potato Things

It's still ghetto though. So much potential, yet so little love.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Well they're planning on keeping it open for at least 5 more years, so we could well see some new stuff!