What's new

Brad and Darren on Thorpe Park...

Darren

Roller Poster
Brad, I and two other school friends decided to go to Thorpe Park for the day. Getting to a fairly busy park for around 9:30am, we headed straight for Saw when the park opened. Two cars were sent round and the ride decided to brake down for the next 30 minutes. We eventually got on the ride and headed for another few rides. After an eventfully bad experience at the Glasshouse, Stealth had re-opened after being broken for the last few days; so we rode that after an 80 minute queue. After a few rides on Rush, Vortex etc, the day was over.

Ride Count:
Saw - 1
Nemesis Inferno - 1
Stealth - 1
X:/No Way Out - 1
Rush - 2
Vortex - 1
Samurai - 1
Loggers Leap - 1
Canada Creek Railway - 1

Not a great ride count, but not awful.
Now for a few photos. Unfortunately Brad wasn't feeling too photogenic and I was stuck taking all the photos with my rubbish camera, but I tried anyway. :--D

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

That's about all for today. cool)

jokerman

Giga Poster
I would never wait 80 mins to ride Stealth. Ever.

Not a bad ride count, especially waiting in breakdowns and long queues, and a good variety of rides.

Darren

Roller Poster
Sorry for the poor photo quality; the camera has issues. :--D
You should try and be a bit more photogenic if you don't like them. :wink:
Yes, the mist of Inferno was epic today. It hasn't been like that for a long time.

I'll try to invest in a better camera even though that one is only really supposed to be for video footage (the quality is much better).

Martyn B

CF Legend
Although the quality obviously isn't great, you have some good pics of Saw there! They're differen't to the ones you see in most PTR's.