Administrator
Social Media Team
It is almost time.
k9Zm2xn.png

Picture provided by MGA Crane Hire.
Now that is some good beam deflection!

Donidia

Roller Poster
perhaps the coaster is just aiming for opening and completion by spring 2018 (Upcoming season.) and then during the closed season of 2018, they'll start to produce more rockwork, shrubbery and theming for the start of the 2019 season.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
perhaps the coaster is just aiming for opening and completion by spring 2018 (Upcoming season.) and then during the closed season of 2018, they'll start to produce more rockwork, shrubbery and theming for the start of the 2019 season.
Doubt it but could happen I suppose. Those pieces of artwork always have an element of fantasy though.

It wouldn't take them long to put in some nice oriental paving and trees if they wanted. I hope they do put cherry blossoms, they'd look great in spring.

Temleh

Mega Poster
Artwork looks good. Cant help thinking its misleading though as it will actually be surrounded by wood and metalwork o_O
Agreed, and I am sure had it been a Merlin poster about AT, there would be an uproar and a complaint to the ASA.

No offence, but you don't know what you are talking about. Icon will have many oriental trees and gardens when the landscaping is complete. Give them chance.