What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
For those who don't have Facebook:-
FB_IMG_1516451632596.jpg

toofpikk

Mega Poster
The comments make for an interesting read, apparently the ride can go up to 60mph if the wind requires it to, which if true, is very interesting. Does this mean 48mph is the minimum launch speed?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
The fact that this has lapbars and inversions is enough to get excited about imo! UK first? (Edit: apart from g-force) Haha

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
The comments make for an interesting read, apparently the ride can go up to 60mph if the wind requires it to, which if true, is very interesting. Does this mean 48mph is the minimum launch speed?
Yeah, I think this may be the case. The minimum required speed to make it through the layout and in turn, the most 'constant' or 'regular' speed it will go?

The fact that this has lapbars and inversions is enough to get excited about imo! UK first? Haha
Apart from G-Force?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Yeah, I think this may be the case. The minimum required speed to make it through the layout and in turn, the most 'constant' or 'regular' speed it will go?

Apart from G-Force?
Oh yeah forgot about that haha. But it's still a considerable deal I think just based on that. A launch with lapbars etc.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Nice drop! I've just looked at a picture of the NI Immelmann, in all honesty, even though it statistically it isn't, that hill looks taller than the NI Immelmann.