What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Jesus christ it looks insane, love the colour, turns look so snappy, airtime hills looks class get the ****ing thing open and the people will come!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Maybe they should drill a glory hole in one of the supports LOL. :p

In all seriousness, I wonder if they'll have to put some kind of netting under the track to prevent loose articles from hitting guests underneath.

spicy

Giga Poster
nzed0.jpg

Temleh

Mega Poster
ATI needs to get laid.

Also, no netting as far as i'm aware but various fences and things to prevent people climbing the supports.

Will

Strata Poster
I still don't see this is a world-beater (though I hope I'm wrong) but still think it looks very, very good, and I want it in my life.

What I was actually going to say was that although I read the last page of this through my fingers, I've seen FAR worse construction topics - perhaps because this ride isn't at Thorpe ;)

Smithy

Strata Poster
He's only 15 iirc don't be trying to get him in trouble.
That picture from the top of the PMBO lift hill is the money shot I've been waiting for, I ****ing love it. Best part about BPB is that little section there where you can see how they shoe-horned Infusion in. That Big Dipper now intersects two modern coasters looks even better.

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
Even better is that it's coasters all the way from the front to Nickelodeon Land. Big One, then Infusion, then Big Dipper, then Icon, then Avalanche and then Revolution, all lined up.

Sandman

Giga Poster
^ They should squeeze a coaster between Revolution/Nickelodeon Land to connect Blue Flyer & Streak onto the line :p

Quite weird that Nash is now the only coaster on the north side of the park. Lonely old sod.