What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach 2-day pass?

cp23

Mega Poster
I'm going to BPB with a friend on the weekend of 10/11 September and remember last year (went August last year I think) we managed to get a 2-day pass which cost, I believe, around £40 each. At the moment, however, when booking tickets on-line the website asks you how many days you want to come for but only allows you to select "one". I rang the helpline but they were a bit clueless, thought that there might be a 2-day pass offer coming up some time soon but didn't really have any further info and advised I just kept checking the website.

Is it always like this? I just presumed you could always get a 2-day pass, as you can for Alton Towers etc.

davidm

Strata Poster
If you book a one-day wristband for September, you appear to automagically get the option for a "free return visit" (which you can then book for the following day)

DO YOU WANT A FREE RETURN VISIT?

You qualify for a FREE RETURN visit on any day up until Friday 21 October 2011. This promotion applies to online bookings of Adult, Junior, Senior, Nickelodeon Land and Family of 4 Wristbands only, for visits from 1st September to 19th October 2011. You must make your free return booking now. Free return bookings cannot be made after your online transaction is complete.

Bingo.

cp23

Mega Poster
Oh, wow, thanks for pointing that out! Would have seen that myself had I just gone a bit further in the booking process. I wonder why they didn't tell me about that when I rang up...

Colossus

Giga Poster
Wow that's a cool offer, for future reference though, I booked a 2day online pass in June, its pretty easy to find its on the first booking page i think, so the option will be there next time you book if of course there's no promotion.
You would assume the staff on the helpline would be clued up on up coming offers though?