SM3 or PoTC3

• Spiderman 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
Spiderman 3 or Pirates 3 made you regret spending money on the theater more?

Spiderman 3 personally. Such a bad movie.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Boht were a let down but at least PoTC3 was alright while Spiderman 3 was just ****.

Definatly Spiderman 3, it is just so long and dragged out and boring and just crap.

David

Mega Poster
Spiderman 3 all the way.
There seems to be a love/hate thing hate with PoTC3 and personally I loved it.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
I loved Spiderman 3! The villains were great, The sandman rocked!

I thought Pirates was crap, Well all of them are crap and Orlando Bloom is so annoying!

Richie

Hyper Poster
Well, none were a let down really because I went in expecting them to be crap.

Both were crap, but PoTC3 was slightly more "crapper".

I voted PoTC3.

c&r

Mega Poster
Well, I went into spider man 3 thinking "This is going to be utterly awful", and it was. I went into PotC thinking "This is going to be utterly awful", and it was.

Thus, neither was really a let down.

Though spider man 3 was marginally ****er.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Spiderman 3.

Pacing was awful! Did not balance exciting fast fight scenes with boring dialogue very well. The emo/revenge part? Geez that was the most boring part ever.

It didnt even start out that great. Wasnt very suspenseful and I didnt really get sucked into the whole story. Bah.

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
Both were amazng IMO. But I had much higher expectations for POTC and was sort of let down, but it was still a really good film. Spiderman sort of surprised me with how good it was, so I'm going to have to vote for POTC3.

Sam

Giga Poster
Hah I didn't watch either because POTC 2 and Spiderman 2 were both ****ing terrible and sent me to sleep..... so technically they were let down by their respective predocessors in my eyes..... and so are equally ****.

Lofty

CF Legend
I ****ing loved POTC3 i thought it was very good with a few twists :d I enjoyed it alot so I will go with SM3!

Ollie

CF Legend
I think neither were crap.
Potc3 was amazing (for once)
Spidy 3 was also very good (but was my least favourite out of the two choices here)