What's new

Big Mack and Fries | THORPE PARK SUN 29 SEPTEMBER

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hi everyone! I’ve always wondered if there were groups for this kinda thing and finally just googled and came across this page. I’d love to come and would be on my own, so a little nervous :)

Hi Nicole!

I attended my first Live on my own many many years ago, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you there :)

I will be running this Live and always make a special effort to make sure everyone feels involved, welcome and theres plenty of ice breakers so people can get chatting with others. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout!

Nicole96

Roller Poster
Hi Nicole!

I attended my first Live on my own many many years ago, and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We hope to see you there :)

I will be running this Live and always make a special effort to make sure everyone feels involved, welcome and theres plenty of ice breakers so people can get chatting with others. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout!
Thank you! Sounds great, count me in! :)

Disco Lumberjack

Roller Poster
Hi Nicole!

This is really good to hear from my perspective as well, I can be a bit socially awkward with introductions so ice breakers are a bit of a life saver!