What's new

BGW Area Expantion & Major Ride 2011

Would that be like, where Big Bad Wolf was? I'm interested to see what it is, but I'm gonna be pissed if it's awesome and I can't go back :p .

Good find cutiepie! :p

Ben

CF Legend
I heard Drop Tower doing the rounds a bit ago, but, there's that big rumor of a Flyer that has been hanging around like a bad smell the last few years or so...

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
The drop tower rumor has grounding. http://first.jccegov.com/CaseTrak/searc ... seid=61300 A waiver for a for a thrill attraction with a single tower which will not exceed 260 feet about ground level. Not a lot else it could be. I'm kinda hoping they do something like Phantasialand, because that will suit BGW.

But someone on Busch Gardens Escape posted that they'd heard about/seen plans for a small coaster, with an element that looked similar to a top hat. Sounds like a MS spinner immelman, to me, but I can't see a park so obsessed with B&M and safety going for a ride type which has suffered safety issues in the past. However, again, I think it would be really good addition to BGW, which lacks a middle ground thrill coaster now BBW is gone.