Flawless vs Diversity?

• Flawless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diversity

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
This topic is for those dudes who have seen britain's got talent this year.

So who, out of these two is better?

Flawless is more precise, diversity have different people and wider range of moves.

Put another way, Flawless are more flawless, Diversity have more diverstiy.

I'm gonna go with flawless, but most of my friends say diversity.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I much preferred Diversity. Some more unusual, yet successful moves were in their routine, while Flawless had just some good moves expected from dance groups such as them.

Rush

Giga Poster
As much as this is a valid poll, can we PLEASE keep it in the one Britain's Got Talent stuff. Please, it's bad enough having one topic but it is everywhere, MSN, Facebook, MySpaz, YouTube. I'm personally sick of it and I'd like to think I'm not the only one.

If there was a 'Susan Boyle for the lose' option I'd vote for that.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I was backing Flawless all the way from the start because they were clearly better... Then Diversity dropped some of their funky shiz right at the last minute and stole it!!!!

Diversity seems to handle coming up with polished routines in a short time better than Flawless.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I think they are both as tight and talented as each other but I felt Diversity as a group were just a lot more likeable for some reason.

Ollie

CF Legend
They are both really good groups and are equal in my view. Although I like Flawless better as they are much more inventive with their moves and I really like how they theme their dances. Diversity are good but I like Flawless slightly better for some reason.

A

Anonymous

Diversity are the better dance crew. They are more imaginative with their choreography and were the deserving winners. Flawlesses final performance just didn't link well. They are still very good though