What's new

BGE - Big Bad Wolf closing?

Snoo: WHY can't this have happened to Iron Dragon, instead? Whyyyyyyyyy...

Yah eh?

Jake and Ben, I haven't been on both but I don't know how you guys think Vortex is better. That one drop alone on BBW looks better than Vortex as a whole :p . Not saying I didn't enjoy the ride, because I did, but Big Bad Wolf just looks soo much better!

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
That ride is epic why are they getting rid of it. It is a tradition for my family to go on it first every time we go to BGW ./ :(

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Snoo: WHY can't this have happened to Iron Dragon, instead? Whyyyyyyyyy...

Yah eh?

Jake and Ben, I haven't been on both but I don't know how you guys think Vortex is better. That one drop alone on BBW looks better than Vortex as a whole :p . Not saying I didn't enjoy the ride, because I did, but Big Bad Wolf just looks soo much better!

I agree with the Vortex > BBW, but BBW is still a GREAT example of the type. You're probably just so used to Vortex that you don't realize how good it is anymore.

(The Bat, XLR8 and Eagle's Fortress are the only three I never got to ride.)

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
This is a shame. Whilst I've only ever ridden one Arrow Suspended (Vampire) I can say that they are great rides, and BBW looked one of, if not the best.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I was actually surprised at the intensity of the ride earlier today. It's a shame it's being removed.

A

Anonymous

I'm sad about this ride going away. It was a ride I really enjoyed. I wish they could keep it