What's new

Best Theme Park in the UK??

I'll have to take everyones word for it. Considering, I've never been to a UK Theme Park. But, it's my mission by the end of this year. So far, it might be Torpe Park. I'm hearing it's the best.

For me it's Alton too </unoriginal> because it gets most of the things a theme park should be right. It's not perfect, and some of the most recent rides have less quality than their predecessors, but it's a very atmospheric park with plenty of fun rides.

For variety and fun rides, I actually quite like Blackpool. Almost everything else about it is rubbish, but I think it does have a good selection of average to good rides.

Thorpe is fun and it's got effort put in, but it just doesn't have the quality and effort that Alton has put in.

Chessington's another park I've always enjoyed. It's got lots of good theming and great atmosphere. And judging by recent comments, it seems the last few years has improved the park even more. The only thing missing are the variety of good rides. Dragon's Fury is great, but there aren't any other rides that are amazing. I think this is where Alton edges ahead for me, it's got several great rides. I suppose Chessington is trying to aim for the younger children/family market so you wouldn't expect big thrills.