Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Six Flags St. Louis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Woo, I've ridden all three.

I voted for SFMM's Ninja because I'm a sucker for suspended coasters and Ninja is pretty fun at night.
SFOG's would be second, I'm gonna be the odd man out with this one... but I really do like the ride. In the last car, front row.. its oddly fun and pretty smooth. SFSTl's I don't really remember much. I was in such a rush to get everything done in less than three hours I don't really remember anything about the park other than it was way too hot, boss sucked, and thunder storms...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Haven't done Georgia. Saint Louis was mediocre but not as brutal as I thought it might be. Magic Mountain's is s**te - worse suspended after Iron Dragon.

And there endeth the lesson.

benderboy

Roller Poster
definitely not the one at SFSTL, I have been looking at that eyesore since 1989, and its most definitely run it's course, and needs to be either updated with some new trains or remove it, I wouldn't be sorry to see it go..

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Only done SFOG's, and it wasn't very good. Definitely the most headbanging I've had on a coaster... guess I just didn't ride it in the right seat.