Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kali River Rapids

• Kilimanjaro Safaris

• Primeval Whirl

• Total voters
Nah I found better opportunity. I do a lot more than just operate the rides now a days which is a great change of pace.

Nice to hear that you're doing well & enjoying what you do. Hope things keep working out for you to get to where you want to be.

I always give Test Track a bit of love. I think it's an awesome ride. So I'd be delighted to skip the queue :)

More Tower of Terror love here.

Honorable mentions for Mission SPACE because Gary Sinise is awesome, Test Track, and Dinosaur (for being so bad it's good).

Definitely Everest

But
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids
Kilamanjaro Safaris
Star Tours
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Test Track

Are all also phenomenal

I was actually quite dissapointed by ToT in Florida... It was good, but is probably the most overhyped ride of all time.

I did enjoy the one in California more, but it's probably a combination of it being under rated and the fact that i'd taken some of my friends ADD medication several hours before.

However, ToT is still one of the best rides there without a doubt. I'm not the biggest Disney fan ANYWAY, and don't really go there for the rides or coasters (most of which are standard Vekomas), but for the experience as a whole. If I could ride anything right now it would probably be ToT with Mission Space as a close second.

Tower of Terror without a doubt. I'm shocked it's not first.

I was actually pondering about this earlier, it is the only ride that sends shivers down my spine, it is incredible. It's actually a good ride too, even without all the dark-ness. Everything about it is just amazing.

Everest would actually rate quite low on my list, definately below Rock 'n' Rollercoaster and Test Track.

Tower of Terror for me. Not only the best ride at Disney, but quite possibly the best ride in the world.