• Shambhala

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Goliath (SFOG)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Not sure what my favourite of the Intamins is... Probably Skyrush. I'm not really a huge fan of them. I don't recall Expedition GeForce too well, other than it not being anything close to what I expected. I got to ride Bizaro recently, which was great but not in that "i have lots to say about it" way, just in that "yeah it was good" way. Nothing exceptional, that's for sure. If anything a little dull, however solid. And despite people saying its not as good as it was, I truly cannot imagine the difference being significant. A case of nostalgic overrating I'm sure. I imagine my opinion of GeForce now would be much the same.

Of the B&Ms, its Apollo. Though Nitro ran great this year, I cannot shake my past experience on it from my memory. The acclaimed Goliath is in an unfortunate location, destroying much of my opinion of it, and its just a bit uninteresting. I think Apollo has a lovely mix of forces, direction, landscape, etc to just leave me happy.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Morgan do seem to have made hypers with boring layouts. What would you say is the best one? I think Steel Eel at SeaWorld Texas actually looks good even though its the smallest as does Superman at Six Flags Mexico

bmac

Giga Poster
I've heard that Steel Eel is actually pretty good, not sure whether it's believable or not until I get out to Texas again. Another Morgan that's supposed to be really good is Phantom's Revenge @ Kennywood, but that thing is just as short as Steel Eel.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Forgot about Phantom's Revenge, from what it looks like and what i have heard people say about it, it is probably the best Morgan.

lazor22

Roller Poster
I305, Goliath SFoG, Apollo, Nitro, Superman RoS SFA, Intimidator, Steel Force

Want to ride skyrush next year.

BBH

Giga Poster
From what I've seen, heard or read about, my rankings are as follows (with the Gigas included):

1) Millennium Force
2) I305
3) Skyrush
4) Bizarro
5) Nitro
6) Magnum XL-200

I've yet to go on any of these but I might go to Cedar Point to tackle 1 and 6.