Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Damien is the scariest :)

Love Pinhead too, awesome character.

I'm not entirely sure Cujo is a "villain" though. In the book, he's hardly even in it :lol:

As for the one I'd least like to meet, it would have to be an Alien. There's no monologuing, no chance to escape while they make a cheesy gag, no way to trick them. You're just gone in a very messy way, or worse, you'll wake up with the worst case of indigestion ever ;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Baby Jane Hudson.

Best film character full stop.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I've always found Michael Myers (Halloween) creepy so probably him.

Out of the ones you've chosen though....I'm not really a fan of 'comedy' horror villians, I think that takes away the scare factor. I'll go for Jigsaw as I like his motives for why he does what he does, even if the franchise did become a bit of a joke.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
I have two tied, and for very different reasons.

Jack Torrance (The Shining), he is your everyman type character that loses it. All work and no play...

Xenomorph (Alien), there are tons of studies done on the psycology of the Alien franchise, but to sum it up: It is a giant **** that's one mission is to capture/kill you, so it can forcably impregnant you, and have a baby explode out of your chest. Oh ya and if you fight back it will bleed acid all over your face.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
Title says it all. My favorite is Leatherface, followed by Jason Voorhees.

Jason has to be your favorite! How can you put Leatherface over yourself?

My favorites.

1. Jason
2. Leatherface
3. Freddy Krueger not the Jackie Earle Haley one. Jackie Earle Haley's Freddy looks so dumb. Robert Englund is the only Freddy.

Edward M

Strata Poster
rtotheizzo17 said:
I have two tied, and for very different reasons.

Jack Torrance (The Shining), he is your everyman type character that loses it. All work and no play...

Xenomorph (Alien), there are tons of studies done on the psycology of the Alien franchise, but to sum it up: It is a giant **** that's one mission is to capture/kill you, so it can forcably impregnant you, and have a baby explode out of your chest. Oh ya and if you fight back it will bleed acid all over your face.

Boom. My exact list.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Michael Myers but solely based off of the original Halloween where he's this slow, lumbering, impossible to kill maniac that pops up out of nowhere with that epic soundtrack.

Not the Michael Myers who in 5 or 6 is slow and lumbering until he has to dive through a window mid-chase and does it with all the grace of a horse on stilts.