Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tivoli

• KMG

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
I like Mondial the most. All of their rides are quality, no matter what it is.

Other flat ride companies have high and lows. An example of this is Fabbri. They have the drop towers, which are very good, but other rides by them let their image down. The same could be said for KMG, for example.
KMG Tangos are definately one of my favourite ride types, however Move-it32s are crap, and so are quite a few other KMG rides.

I love everything by Mondial. Capriolos, Topscans, Infernos... the list goes on. You are guarenteed a top quality ride and also the most intense in most cases.

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Huss gets my vote not only for the quantity (you can locate at least one Huss flat in almost any park), but also the quality of the rides. When speaking of flat rides, Huss immediately comes into my mind.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I like Huss, maXair being my favorite flat I have to give Huss my vote. I do enjoy S&S screaming swings as well though.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Intamin. I think they're drop towers are what steals it.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Intamin. Their drop towers and Gyro Swings are amazing, Mondial come in a close second though for their Top Scan rides.

I like Huss, maXair being my favorite flat I have to give Huss my vote. I do enjoy S&S screaming swings as well though

I completely agree with that part of your post. The other part, well, I won't get into that because most people know how I feel about Screamin' Swings.

But yeah, I'd say Huss purely for the giant frisbees, but Intamin's drop towers look amazing as well.

S&S would be in third, I supposeee.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
It's kinda hard to choose because I like Intamin because of Apocalypse and Hurakan Condor but I like Mondial because of The Beast and Amazing Confusion.

I think I'll go for Intamin but only by a bit..

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
This can go one of 3 ways for me.

Intamin owns all drop towers. I usually put drops in a different class then other flats, so that kind of stands to the side.

Huss has my favorite of what I consider flat rides in MaXair-- that's just really excellent.

S&S Screamin' Swings are also up there, but what holds this back is that they're hit or miss. The big ones aren't so good-- Skyhawk was mediocre at best. But when you go down to their smallest model, with only 4 seats on an arm and a nice small height, the ride quality goes up exponentially.

But due to the changing of qualities with S&S, I'll go for Huss.