What's new

Best colour scheme

Agreed, I've always liked Talon (Behemoth looks great as well in this case)

Others...

- Goliath (Walibi Holland)
- Alpengeist (somewhat plain, but the white track with those teal supports do the trick)
- Xcelerator
- Raging Bull
- SheiKra
- Déjà Vu (typical blue and green combination but it looks kinda nifty)

Cheetah Hunt.

igt4dh16p29s4006eci20o.jpg

I always prefer the subtle, earthy tones on coasters, I think it makes them look more badass than bright, loud colours. So yeah, both the Nemesis coasters, Crystal Wing and Lynet all spring to mind.

I can agree with most of what's been mentioned so far in this topic. I'd add:

The new paint job on Superman: Escape from Krypton. Noms.
5596829350_f7df5f88c7.jpg

Hydra The Revenge, which I guess is a lot like Raptor and Wild Thing at other CF parks, but a little more 'neon-y.'
hydra2a.jpg

Montu. Similar to Apollo's Chariot, but it meshes with the surroundings so well.
3736187062_9e2def28a8.jpg

Hulk has faded a little now, but when it was newer... very sexy. Still a great scheme though.
6vg000pbi88b92i18ie0hd.jpg

The gradient on Stealth is sweetness.
0tf5445kh9gu911g4g00cm.jpg

madhjsp said:
Hydra The Revenge, which I guess is a lot like Raptor, Wild Thing, and Kingda Ka at other CF parks, but a little more 'neon-y.'

I dont know if i'm reading this right, but Kingda Ka is not at a CF park.

But I agree, for Hydra, the ride might not be amazing, but it does look damn good.

^Are you being sarcastic? :wink:

Kingda Ka is not at Cedar Fair, it's at a Six Flags park. Just to clearify things! :)

^Fack, thanks, I was getting all confused as to what sort of park Six Flags Great Adventure is <//3

Ollie said:
Doesn't CF stand for Cedar Fair as well?

That's what I meant by CF - not CoasterForce. On top of that, I was flat out wrong, and I know better so I guess I just wrote that sentence without thinking it through. It's now been edited for correctness.

Sorry for the confusion people. Not one of my better posts.