Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster

jayjay

Giga Poster
Risk is ace. Usually the way it goes is that I do really well and get a load of armies... and then I'm the first to loase them all.

nealbie

CF Legend
Any version of monopoly is a great laugh, including my own F1-opoly which I made myself obviously.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm i do love Cluedo altho when i last played it i forgot the rules and we was playing it for hours until we read them and realised that i was wrong! :$

But i don't think anyone's mentioned Game of Life yet!! that game rules!:D and u got little pegs to put in your car-hehe. muchos fun!

A

Anonymous

Mouse trap for the funny factor but they are all good in their individual ways :)

A

Anonymous

The LOTR Monopoly is brilliant, although I do like, Cludeo, Game of Life, Chess and lots of others.

What the hell is Risk all about?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Coaster_Kid II said:
What the hell is Risk all about?

It's all about cunning, aggression, cleverness and taking calculated chances, or Risks!

That's why me an Lain own at it :)

A

Anonymous

monopoly is the best bord game you could ever play dont ever diss it.

Lain

Giga Poster
slammer* said:
monopoly is the best bord game you could ever play dont ever diss it.

Monopoly is lame. [/bait]

---

Aswell as Risk, I'm also quite fond of Cluedo. That's some good stuff right there.

Drinki

Roller Poster
risk

Risk, i always win because after about an hour everyone (except me!) gets bored and gives up.
Monopoly Wigan edition is also good.

Oh yay another old topic has been brought back. Might as well add to it even though I think I already did.

Mouse trap for the funny factor but they are all good in their individual ways

I actually owned Mouse Trap for many years, and never bothered to figure out how to actually play. However, setting up the game and playing with the mice for hours can be pretty amusing.

As for people saying chess, I think chess is pretty fun once you figure out how to play it. I always learn and then forget a few days after I play it though. Besides, I really suck at it but it's still fun.

Speaking of classics, Checkers is pretty fun. I can play that for hours.

STRATEGO actually. I just thought of that one, and that's one of my all time favourite board games. It's so much fun, but nobody ever wants to play it with me which kind of sucks.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Risk for sure.

Don't worry Drinki, I have been known to cling onto games of Risk for at least 5 hours, so you wouldn't be playing alone!