What's new

Ben Ten Alien Thing - Junior Boomerang, DMP

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
^ What do you expect, this is the Premier of the Vekoma Junior Boomerang! £25 is quite a cheap price for 2010 when you compare it with the other parks though.

To be honest, all park entrance prices became irrelvant when we started shopping at Tesco's.

Martyn B

CF Legend
£25 is good for Drayton, dont no much about £32 though. Its not too far behind Alton etc now.

Its not just a £32 entrance fee though, its the £7 increase, which is about 30%!

I know they've cleaned the place up, but geez. I hope to see lots of 2 for 1 vouchers this year...

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ Thats only up until Easter though. Even on eBay they all expire by end of April.

A bit odd them putting that on their website though, but still, I guess thats the reason for the big increase.

(Edit: you can grab a '2 for 1' price on lastminute.com for any day of the year, but obviously you have to actually book a day, as appose to just go when you want)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Shut it, Edmund! Coaster enthusiast fleeces are well cool!

Nic

Strata Poster
£32?!!!! what the ACTUAL ****?!

They can eat my turds if they think I'm going to pay that.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
This actually looks really funky in person...

I'm actually half excited about this now, looks like a whole lotta fun and at any rate it's a cred...

I'll put some pics up when they're up on the Facebooks...

tks

Strata Poster
nadroJ said:
^Instead of fleeces we could have swimming caps for the water park.

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

This or nothing.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, ok, enough of the spam now please. Back to the topic in hand...

tks

Strata Poster
Green coaster.. Green Mankini. There was a link somewhere.

I actually might have to visit Draynor this year. New cool looking ride, and I haven't been there for a good 2/3 years!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This is one of those coasters that comes down to a flip of a coin.

As it doesn't look incredibly thrilling (it is a kids ride after all), I think a lot of well travelled enthusiast will come off thinking "is that it?", "well that was dull."

However, as expectations aren't as high as they would be for a IntamiB&M super-mega-launch coaster, some people will be satisfied.

The key to this ride will be how it travels down the drop and around the helix, because that's all there is too it :lol:

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
I think Ben 10 could surprise some people...

Tbh, Drayton's repainting scheme could surprise loads of people this year... Shockwave's queue has been redone, as has Splash Canyon...

If I get around to a TR, I shall go into it more...

Martyn B

CF Legend
I think this could be quite good, looks quite tall so should be nice and fast, especially around that first turn.