What's new

BB PIN

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Anyone that has a BlackBerry, and use BBM, put your PIN up for your fellow coasterforcers to contact you. :)

Mine is: 304E4215

Also, I have made a group for Coaster Force on BBM. Not sure if it has been done before, but I made one anyway. Anyone else have a BB?

Not anymore, I got rid of my blackberry yesterday and got my old phone type back <3 It's an older phone but it's the absolute best phone I ever had.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Unlike you Dave who doesn't try too hard to use English :p

I may be looking at getting a Blackberry now after iPhonefail. I assume BBM is BlackBerry Messenger?

nadroJ

CF Legend
What a disappointment, for all the things that BB PIN could have meant, it meant THIS. Boring XD

jokerman

Giga Poster
furie said:
I may be looking at getting a Blackberry now after iPhonefail. I assume BBM is BlackBerry Messenger?

Don't. They are great at everything except for making calls, receiving calls, sending texts and receiving texts. :wink:

In other words, they are useless.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Dave said:
Blackberry's try to hard to be the iPhone.

I'll help you Dave.

Blackberry Smartphones* try too hard to be the iPhone.

* (it is a lot of Blackberrys, you wouldn't say "many post's", so you don't say "many Blackberry's" - but you would say I like the Blackberry's call handling (as you're talking about something which belongs to the Blackberry) - however the official plural of the RIM Blackberry device is as above)

Hope that helps? :)

Dave

CF Legend
furie said:
Dave said:
Blackberry's try to hard to be the iPhone.

I'll help you Dave.

Blackberry Smartphones* try too hard to be the iPhone.

* (it is a lot of Blackberrys, you wouldn't say "many post's", so you don't say "many Blackberry's" - but you would say I like the Blackberry's call handling (as you're talking about something which belongs to the Blackberry) - however the official plural of the RIM Blackberry device is as above)

Hope that helps? :)

Yes, gotcha ;) But the second part is true, but the topic is about the Blackberry smartphone so I didn't see the need to put smartphone in my sentance.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Ok, I love my BlackBerry Storm. It is the best phone that I have ever purchased. It makes phone calls great, texts like a monster and the camera isn't that bad either. I love all the functions that it offers.

I didn't think that a phone could do as much as this thing. I mean it can: call, sms, mms, pin, email, bbm, msn, yahoo, aim, google talk, and pretty much every other im out there. It can use the internet. Bluetooth. Music. Videos. Pictures. Voice notes. Games. Productivity Apps. Documents To Go (Microsoft Office + Adobe Acrobat Reader) Task manager.Voice Dialing. Password Keeper. Visual Voicemail. Search your entire phone. BlackBerry Maps. Calendar. BlackBerry App World. Apps like: Talklock. Pandora. WHERE. DriveSafe.ly. Google Maps. VZ Navigator (Verizon Only I assume...) My Verizon. VCast Song ID. YouTube. MySpace. Facebook. A Twitter app. VCast Music. VCast Videos. VZW Tones. Weatherbug. Bing. Google. And so many more!

If you don't have a BlackBerry, get one. It is definitely worth the money.

Also, don't waste your time with AT&T. Get Verizon. ;) (Americans... :lol:)

Steven

Giga Poster
Got one now finally I can say I have a phone that does what is says. And I agree with Blackberry taking out tracker balls on all new models. Optical is the way to go.

BBP 2192F2F3

If anyone cares.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
jokerman said:
They are great at everything except for making calls, receiving calls, sending texts and receiving texts. :wink:

In other words, they are useless.
I've had my Blackberry for 6 months now & have never had a problem making or receiving calls, sending or receiving texts/sms or with anything else for that matter. The camera is fantastic & even has a flash (iPhones don't), I've found apps for all the needs I have & it's even replaced my ipod because of the quality of the sound for playing mp3s.
I'd definitely never call my Blackberry useless.

Anyone who would like my PIN, please PM me.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Just a question:

Why are lots of people (especially teenagers) getting Blackberry's? They were designed for business people...and they still only seem to have those sort of functions.

So why this massive influx in chavs getting them?

Steven

Giga Poster
My 8520 is a multimedia beast. That could be why it does everything a teen could want. Facebook Myspace Video Music Twitter and more inc. CF which I am typing this on now :razz: but I also use mine as a personal organiser for on the go like the business man. Just does everything I need.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Haha, it just seems to be chavs at my school with them ;)

Oh, ok. That makes sense. So they've moved away from just the business-type people now to appeal to a broader market...not a bad idea I suppose :)