Which one is better?

• Montu

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Nemesis

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

Trax

Hyper Poster
There can only be one answer to the question of the best invert: Monster at Walygator.

Take Raptor at Cedar point, remove any trimms and you got yourself a decent amount of insanity.
I wanted to write „complete insanity“ at first, but that title has to go to Tornado. But for an invert, it is still very intense.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
There can only be one answer to the question of the best invert: Monster at Walygator.

Take Raptor at Cedar point, remove any trimms and you got yourself a decent amount of insanity.
I wanted to write „complete insanity“ at first, but that title has to go to Tornado. But for an invert, it is still very intense.

Yeah I'd agree Monster is better than both Nemesis and Montu, as ugly as it looks. It's ridiculously intense. Katun still just edges it out as my favourite invert mind.

But in the Nemesis v Montu debate, I'd go Nemesis, for its tighter and overall better package of elements. Montu stands out mostly because of the batwing, which admittedly is a wild element.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster

I haven't actually ridden Monster, but I've heard nothing but good things from those who have... Need to add it to my list of places I really should have visited by now...

VonRolland

Giga Poster
I haven't actually ridden Monster, but I've heard nothing but good things from those who have... Need to add it to my list of places I really should have visited by now...
Monster is fantastic, the park it resides in not so much. When we were riding it was running so fast it kept ride stopping itself in the brakes, very good ride

Galahad

Roller Poster
Yeah I'd agree Monster is better than both Nemesis and Montu, as ugly as it looks. It's ridiculously intense. Katun still just edges it out as my favourite invert mind.

But in the Nemesis v Montu debate, I'd go Nemesis, for its tighter and overall better package of elements. Montu stands out mostly because of the batwing, which admittedly is a wild element.
Oh yeah! How could I forget Katun?! That is one wild ride that perhaps is even better than Montu, it’s first drop particularly.

Will

Strata Poster
I'll have added two to this list by the end of the month, but for now...

Katun
Nemesis
Vampire
Black Mamba
Oziris
Monster
Nemesis Inferno
'Shadows of Arkham' (as it's apparently called at the moment)

I rode Monster several times - it was back in 2010, but as a big fan of inverts, I've never had any desire to go back to Walygator and that tells me all I need to know.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I'll have added two to this list by the end of the month, but for now...

Katun
Nemesis
Vampire
Black Mamba
Oziris
Monster
Nemesis Inferno
'Shadows of Arkham' (as it's apparently called at the moment)

I rode Monster several times - it was back in 2010, but as a big fan of inverts, I've never had any desire to go back to Walygator and that tells me all I need to know.
Is that 'Le Vampire' or are you sneaking an Arrow in there since it doesn't actually specify 'B&M?'