Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drachen Fire (RIP) (BGE)

• Others (I might have forgotten)

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ouch! this is probably going to be a painful decision. After all, Arrow Mega loopers are a pain in the...neck. I will try to get as many as possible, but if I forget some, please tell me and if you like it best...whatever. Loopscrews and corkscrew coasters don't count.
Best Hyper Coaster: Pepsi Max Big One
Best Suspended Coaster: The Vampire and The Big Bad Wolf

Sam

Giga Poster
Drachen Fire, looked splendid with some very rare inversions.

All the others are just bloody headache machines which although enjoyable are just... meh.

Dragon Mountain isn't a mega looper is it? If it is then it gets my vote... I can't be assed to look it up.

V Cheers Brian, Dragon Mountain steels the vote from Drachen Fire then!

Snoo

The Legend
The only MEGA looper i've ridden was Vortex @ PKI, and that was actually a nice ride.

My vote is gonna have to go with Drachen Fire though, that coaster looks fun.. and painful.

joe

Mega Poster
Drachen Fire was a classic, looked fantastic and its a shame its not around any more. But Dragon Mountain looks amazing, 2 loops and a bowtie sounds fantastic. Also its now nicely themed.

A

Anonymous

I've only been on GASM, and that was a pretty good coaster. I never rode Drachen Fire, it was torn down two years before I went to Busch.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on any, but seeing as it's the tallest and fastest and because it's at Magic Mountain, i'm gonna go with Viper