Slash

Giga Poster
*BUMP*

More terraforming and foliage is done.

Arend1.png

What do you guys think?

Slash

Giga Poster
Ok, haven't been doing NL for a while so here's an update.

Arend.png

As you can see some supports are up. They are a basic white colour and they are pretty nice I think.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not bad.

Good Points
-Smooth
-Nice work with the scenery
-Layout was OK
-Supports were OK

Bad Points
-I know Air is a bit slower and less hardcore than the other Flyers, but after the Pretzel Loop this just seemed to fizzle out. There wasn't anything super new or exciting in it for me. The advantage of flyers is that you can go a bit crazy with the track and just make it really random. This felt a bit too 'stock' if you know what I mean.

Overall, not a bad coaster at all, but it didn't stand out to me. I don't want to sound rude, but you must understand the point I'm trying to make. However, you go get good marks for your trackwork.

7/10

Slash

Giga Poster
The purpose of this project for me was to make a reasonably good flyer and practise on terraforming and foliage and supports. So I practised more on those things rather than trackwork. Which slipped behind. My next project will be a lot more interesting.

But I agree with what your saying and think a 7 is a great score anyway!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's not like it was bad. The trackwork was great.

I just felt that it was a bit lifeless. It could've had a more interesting layout much more easily.

Lain

Giga Poster
It was alright, pretty smooth actually, but the banking was off in a lot of places, and OMG HEARTLINE plz.

Slash

Giga Poster
Lain, I did heartline it. Its just because its the inverted coaster. I built it in the Invert, heartlined it to the vekoma dutchman and then changed it back to the invert. Thats why it looks off.

And thanks for the input guys. Really helpful :D