• Nope, Blurr!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lauz

Roller Poster
I HATE CHIPS!! YOU SEE!! I HATE CHIPS!!

LOL!!

Do you like chips? :p

Not crisps, but chips, like McDonalds etc?...

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Depends where they are made, some can be great, but some can be absolutely ****. So they good. Not great. Good.

Richie

Hyper Poster
I used to hate chips because people ate them with piles of tomato sauce on which made me feel sick and put me off eating them. I think they're alright now but I like burgers and hot dogs more.

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
Yeah, I love CHIPS. Not fries, CHIPS.

Real, British chips, piping hot, fluffy in the inside and crispy on the outside, wrapped in a newspaper.

'Fries' go well with a burger, but on their own, chips, yeah.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Proper chippy chips are great! If they're done properly anyway, sometimes they can end up a bit average. Burger King chips I love too, although i've not had them in ages. So yeah, i like the chips.

Lain

Giga Poster
Yep, chips are awesome. Fries are less awesome.

Chip shop chips are the best chips in the world EVER.

You have to soak them in vinegar and ketchup though...

Jake

Strata Poster
I never buy them at College, Jacket potatos and Paninis are so much nicer than crappy chips.

I only eat chips if they're with something, they just don't work as their own meal...

Mike

Giga Poster
Go down to the local Chippy (or non-local depending how nice the chips are), buy a portion of chips, cover them with salt and add a dash of vinegar and you've got yourself a taste-sensation!
Yummy.

kir

Hyper Poster
Chips are so nice with loads of salt and loads of vinegar. Mind, not oven fries my friend, but the proper town chippy chips. Nice and hot and straight from the paper bag.

Mmmmm.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
They are OK, but only as long as they don't put any salt on the chips, many a time I've ordered chips and had them ruined with salt - which invariably leads to a scene as the taste of salt makes me feel physically sick.

So for me, it's a not bothered; without salt, I can eat them, but also, I neither miss them nor consider them particularly tsty.

peep

CF Legend
I LOVE chips, lol, that is why my belly is growing.

I am really fussy though when it comes to putting a sauce or something on them. I only really like salt on my chips but only a little bit not absolutely covered in it and enough so you can actually taste it. Tomato Ketchup can be ok on chips just not too much.

The best place to get chips from is Tom Bells, I don't know if anyone has seen one of these fish & chip places, they are awesome, not bad prices either.

A

Anonymous

Some are good, some are better.

Basically, they all rock! <3

Sam

Giga Poster
themeparkphreak said:
fluffy in the inside and crispy on the outside, wrapped in a newspaper.

A bit like your cock Richard.

Yeah I love chips..... bout the extent of it really.

Fi

Mega Poster
I love chips, as in fries, especially from Mcdonalds and with ketchup. mmmm... I want to go to Mcdonalds now.

I don't like chip shop chips all that much, sometimes they're ok, but others are really greasy and then people but vinegar on them and they become even soggier and just awful.