What's new

Anyone else experiencing functionality issues with coast2coaster.eu today?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
All day, on multiple devices, it’s showing about a tenth of all the parks. (It’s not the settings I have.) And on some devices it’s just not functioning at all.

MartyNZ

Roller Poster
Yeah go check that electronic mail of yours! I though you asked because I told you about it lol. Been a few days broken for me now. Luckily I have screenshots of my trip plans and parks so am just reusing the same image to plan which routes to take.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Yeah go check that electronic mail of yours! I though you asked because I told you about it lol. Been a few days broken for me now. Luckily I have screenshots of my trip plans and parks so am just reusing the same image to plan which routes to take.
Ah! Even looked for an email from you earlier and hadn’t seen it, so it’s just coincidence that I posted on this topic. At least I’m half-relieved that it isn’t just me somehow. Yes, I hope they fix it soon. It’s my coaster travel Bible.

MartyNZ

Roller Poster
Yeah definitely. I might as well give up being an enthusiast if we had no RCDB or Coast2Coaster. I hope they know we rely on it. I'd even pay a monthly subscription if they needed some funding to keep it going and maintained.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I got in contact with the site owner Manus Breuking and a working site can now be found at .com instead of .eu . What a legend!
This is good news - one of the most useful resources we have as enthusiasts, so great that it's back up.

I wonder why he had to drop the EU domain...

MartyNZ

Roller Poster
This is good news - one of the most useful resources we have as enthusiasts, so great that it's back up.

I wonder why he had to drop the EU domain...
His reply:

"Always nice to hear the coast2coaster is used so much. Since my website provider did screwup jet an other migration I moved provider’s. The eu wil come later. "

rob666

Hyper Poster
Yeah definitely. I might as well give up being an enthusiast if we had no RCDB or Coast2Coaster. I hope they know we rely on it. I'd even pay a monthly subscription if they needed some funding to keep it going and maintained.
And some of us have been coaster freaks for many decades without ever thinking..."I must count these after having fun".

MartyNZ

Roller Poster
And some of us have been coaster freaks for many decades without ever thinking..."I must count these after having fun".
I think you're implying counting coaster credits. I'm talking about planning trips for coaster destinations. No point planning to visit parks with mediocre coasters if you're short on time and there's a better alternative a few hours further down the road for example. Coast2Coaster is an excellent resource for those scenarios.

rob666

Hyper Poster
I think you're implying counting coaster credits. I'm talking about planning trips for coaster destinations. No point planning to visit parks with mediocre coasters if you're short on time and there's a better alternative a few hours further down the road for example. Coast2Coaster is an excellent resource for those scenarios.
I stand corrected, I thought it was just a fancy spreadsheet.
My longest trip still stands at Southport and Blackpool in one day...heady stuff.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Still looks good to me. You sure you didn't accidentally hit the EU site again?
Huh. No, still .com. Bit of a mystery. I’ll try it again tomorrow.
EDIT: This time it was me. Apparently, the controls on my phone version needed to be reset.
And EDIT again: Apparently, I now have to reset the controls every time I open it?

Last edited: