What's new

Alternate versions of theme parks

CoasterGoji_501

Roller Poster
RCDB says darien Lake
i will start from 2019

what i would add to darien lake 2019-2029
(note: this is what i would do, not what six flags would do)

2019: no new editions

2020-2021: park shuts down from covid.

2022: closes down mind eraser for a complete and total retrack from vekoma + new STC trains grizzly run would also meet its demise like it did IRL. it will have a new theme similar to the smiler at alton towers. the name will reamain the same, the que will be rerouted and include immersive themeing. the area around it will change to fit the theme of mind eraser. in this new theme area there will also be a new zamperla GIGA discovery that will stand at 180ft. the areas name will be "site 22". a crazed government facilty focased on the human mind's limit

2023: park quailty changes. i would begin to fix and redo alot of buildings within the park.

2024: get your last rides in on boomerang and moto coaster as they will close for my next expansion. this expansions name will be "launchpad 81".this area within the park would be themed to flight and planes. it would feature a gerstlauer sky flyer,zamperla air race, zamperla nebulaZ, and a Gerstlauer bobsled. it would also a have few new resturants and shops

2025-2027: changes to the park, fixing paths, fix restaurant's, add more bathrooms. overall do a lot of park improvements. predtor goes SBNO

2029: without a big announcement, predator would permanently close for the RMC treatment. RMC predator would be called "Alien". it would stand at 215ft tall, have 5 inversions,4,500ft long, and 30 airtime moments. along with this, ride of steel would close down to get new trains from intamin.

with alll of these changes, derian will look a lot like phantasia land crossed with dollwood/hershend and disney as far as themeing and quailty. rides will be simlar to merilin and cedar fair and the name will remain the same,

total coaster count

7 or 8.

removals: 3

Justin2000

Mega Poster
OK, Six Flags Great Adventure:

2023- Zamperla Disk O Coaster in Golden Kingdom
Zamperla Tea Cups with water in Golden Kingdom
Big Wheel Removed

2024- Intamin Giant Ferris Wheel replaces Big Wheel
Proslide Behemoth Bowl added to Hurricane Harbor
Justice League is overhauled with 4K filming with Harley Quinn
Zoomanjaro Removed

Renovation of Kingda Ka by Intamin replacing Hydraulic launch with LSM, New Trains

Intamin 500ft Gyro Drop added to Lakefront replacing part of Great Lake Grandstand/Fort Independance

Junior Thrillseekers is revamped with 6 new rides

Justin2000

Mega Poster
Let me do Alton Towers:

2023- Duel Revamp, Huss Enterprise G2 replaces Old Enterprise
2024- Nemesis 2.0 Opens, Rita gets new Intamin Trains, Sub Terra removed and nobody cares
2025- Intamin Hyper Coaster with LSM Launch added where the Cross Valley wooden coaster was planned (LSM Replacing 2nd lift)
2026- New Indoor Intamin Drop Tower added to Dark Forest at 65ft with an 85ft Drop Below Ground
2027- Katanga Canyon revamp with 2 New flat Rides

Justin2000

Mega Poster
RCDB says darien Lake
i will start from 2019

what i would add to darien lake 2019-2029
(note: this is what i would do, not what six flags would do)

2019: no new editions

2020-2021: park shuts down from covid.

2022: closes down mind eraser for a complete and total retrack from vekoma + new STC trains grizzly run would also meet its demise like it did IRL. it will have a new theme similar to the smiler at alton towers. the name will reamain the same, the que will be rerouted and include immersive themeing. the area around it will change to fit the theme of mind eraser. in this new theme area there will also be a new zamperla GIGA discovery that will stand at 180ft. the areas name will be "site 22". a crazed government facilty focased on the human mind's limit

2023: park quailty changes. i would begin to fix and redo alot of buildings within the park.

2024: get your last rides in on boomerang and moto coaster as they will close for my next expansion. this expansions name will be "launchpad 81".this area within the park would be themed to flight and planes. it would feature a gerstlauer sky flyer,zamperla air race, zamperla nebulaZ, and a Gerstlauer bobsled. it would also a have few new resturants and shops

2025-2027: changes to the park, fixing paths, fix restaurant's, add more bathrooms. overall do a lot of park improvements. predtor goes SBNO

2029: without a big announcement, predator would permanently close for the RMC treatment. RMC predator would be called "Alien". it would stand at 215ft tall, have 5 inversions,4,500ft long, and 30 airtime moments. along with this, ride of steel would close down to get new trains from intamin.

with alll of these changes, derian will look a lot like phantasia land crossed with dollwood/hershend and disney as far as themeing and quailty. rides will be simlar to merilin and cedar fair and the name will remain the same,

total coaster count

7 or 8.

removals: 3

What are you going to do in 2028? Hope for a waterpark expansion