What's new

All Over Bracket Matches 18, 19, 21, & 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Remember to read the Rules & Info topic before voting: http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... hp?t=26406 You may vote once for each match. Go to the brackets and click on the coaster name to view it's RCDB page.

You can visit the brackets at: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=321122

Today's Matches are #'s 18, 19, 21, & 24 of the All Over Bracket.

9- Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland
vs.
25- Diving Machine G5, Janfusun Fancyworld

4- Eejanaika, Fuji-Q-Highland
vs.
20- Anaconda, Gold Reef City

2- Steel Dragon 2000, Nagashima Spa Land
vs.
15- Thunder Dolphin, Tokyo Dome City

6- Pyrenees, Parque Espana
vs.
11- Dive Coaster, Chimelong Paradise

^He's right, you know!

9 - Behemoth just rules.
20 - Haven't you seen/heard how painful Eejanaika is!
2 - Steel Dragon still looks a bit crappy though.
6 - Pyrenees. Yay for not being an unoriginal Dive Machine!

Ben said:
Haven't you seen/heard how painful Eejanaika is!

Only from one whinging bitch who has a chip on his shoulder about Fuji Q. Heard from plenty of people here who love it.

so

9 - Looks fantastic

4 - Love the look of the 4Ds

2 - Layout is dull, but loads of airtime vs almost 0 airtime on Dolphin after the forst drop, which is amazing.

6 - Best invert ever

gavin said:
Ben said:
Haven't you seen/heard how painful Eejanaika is!

Only from one whinging bitch who has a chip on his shoulder about Fuji Q. Heard from plenty of people here who love it.

so

Mitch Hawker's Poll said:
246 Eejanaika Fujikyu HighLands JP 21 330 81 215 34 0.2970

I bolded the position for you.

Yeah, that's ONE person whining about it. Yep. Obviously. Nothing to do with maybe the fact the ride isn't ACTUALLY good? Just for reference, X2 is at 28.

If that's not reason enough, all you have to do is watch a video of it to tell it's like a tin can rolling down a hill.

^ Ok, so that's 21 people moaning about it, most of which were on the same trip together. Perfect example of how one person/group can swing a poll.

I'm not saying it's deliberate, but when you've been told a hundred times how crap a park is before you walk in the gates, then your worst expectations come true and you have a crappy day with **** weather and very slow operations, then that result isn't surprising.

X2 and Eejainaika can not be as different as all that. X2 may well be smoother, I don't know. The effects may enhance the ride quite a bit, but is it over 200 places better? Please. That's like saying one of the smoother SLCs should be 200 places higher than one of the rougher ones.

I know plenty of people (more than 21) non-enthusiast admitedly, who love the ride.

I'll reserve judgement for myself. I may well hate it, but from the looks of the two at the moment, I think I'd prefer Eejanaika.

^^ The main reason why Eejanaika is rated so low is because it's located at Fuji-Q, a lot of people don't like Fuji-Q, mainly because they time their trips there at the worst possible time (during big public holidays). I have nothing against it, I didn't feel any roughness or anything when I have ridden it, I really like that coaster.

25- Insane Speed, Janfusun Fancyworld

loefet said:
^^ The main reason why Eejanaika is rated so low is because it's located at Fuji-Q, a lot of people don't like Fuji-Q, mainly because they time their trips there at the worst possible time (during big public holidays). I have nothing against it, I didn't feel any roughness or anything when I have ridden it, I really like that coaster.

That would explain it, if their other two major coasters weren't still a good 100 places above it...

EDIT: Quick question, why is Behemoth against Insane Speed, when on the brackets it says it should be againt G5?

9- Behemoth, Canada's Wonderland

Jools said:
EDIT: Quick question, why is Behemoth against Insane Speed, when on the brackets it says it should be againt G5?
Thank you for catching that! Everyone should always go by the brackets in case I do make a mistake typing it up like I did. Too many too look at when I'm typing them up and I mix up the rides at the parks.

I'm thinking it wouldn't make much of a difference anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.