Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hydra

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
I did a little math and found out that I will (If all the coasters are running smoothly) be able to hit my 100th coaster this summer! It will be one of the coasters at Dorney Park, but I cannot decide which it shall be. A friend of mine's was Carolina Cyclone, so I could easily top that :D It's really a split between Talon and Steel Force or maybe even Hydra.

What are your thoughts? :--D

KDGrizzly4Life

Mega Poster
Same. But Magnum style Hypercoasters are some of my favorites. I loathe for the day that I get to ride Wild Thing at Valley Fair or Magnum at CP again :D

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Talon is the best coaster at Dorney & Steel Force is exactly what you would expect it to be, but Hydra is a bit of a let down. So I imagine that you can guess which one I would choose. :wink:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'd say Talon.

Steel Force is good, but like ECG said, it's pretty standard. I don't actually think Hydra is as bad as everyone says it is, but I would still agree that Talon is the best coaster at the park.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
It still baffles me why people actually give a **** about this sort of thing, but whatever.

Talon: Easily the best coaster in the park, and one of the best inverts. Period.

Steel Force: It's good, but it's not great. I was a little bit disappointed because I was expecting loads of really strong airtime like on Steel Dragon 2000, which is basically a bigger version of the same ride. It doesn't come close though unfortunately.

Hydra: So very, very dull. It looks gorgeous, but is just such an incredibly boring ride. If you care about the "100 coaster" milestone, I'd actually take that impulse coaster (Possessed?) over Hydra.

Anyway, go for Talon.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You're skipping Boulder Dash?! :shock: