What's new

A Park's Needs

Darren B

Giga Poster
blackpool pleasure beach needs an outdoor water ride, since the flume was removed it doesnt have one of any note unless your 5!, valhalla is awesome as a dark ride but a simple "shoot the chute" style ride would compliment the park brilliantly.

andrus

Giga Poster
Liseberg: would need a really thrilling coaster! As it is for now they are a family oriented park with almost only family attractions. I would like them to install an invert in the new expantion of the park, or if they want to continiue with the family oriented attractions a mega-lite, that would be cool as well!

Alton Towers: transport! They relly would need a train station close by or at least better roads leading up to the park.

Port Aventura: flats! PA already got a decent amount of child/family flat rides but lacks in more thrilling ones. I would love it if they installed e.g. a Sky Swat, Top Scan, Screamin' Swing or even a Space Shot to complement the drop tower! Further the park already got three amazing coasters but I think they "need" another :p and that would be either a B&M mini-mega (like Hollywood Dream) or an Intamin mega-lite, or perhaps a B&M flyer!

Other than that ALL theme parks need to install more comfortable OTSR! I really like those used on the S&S Sky Swats and the new Vekoma ones looks really comfy! :)

DropZone99

Mega Poster
KI: Remove Days of Thunder (Go Carts) and put a small intense B&M Invert there, about the height of Batman clones, but have an Immelman, TD Loop, ZeroG, 2 Corkscrews, and a super intense helix. Than make one side on Racer backwards again. Give TOPGUN a paint job. Remove Invertigo and Congo (Intamin Flume) and put in a low to the ground Intamin LSM with good air, and a very twisted layout and a Norwegian loop thrown in somewhere. Not get Planet Snoopy, but instead bring back Hanna Barbera Land and Phantom Theater, and make a skyride from HBLand to Oktoberfest like back in the day.

SFKK: If possible, give Chang floorless or sitdown trains. Run Greased' Lightning good like Astroland did. Remove Twisted Twins and make an S&S Air Thrust coaster (maybe Hypersonic?) in it's place along with an S&S Combo tower. And lastly make a Superman or Batman clone in place for T2 which will be remove.

SFOG: Paint Batman yellow like Great Americas. Stop advertising on Mindbender's train, if they're going to advertise like that than atleast do it on a bad coaster... Ninja! Remove Shake Rattle & Roll and the Wii thing and put in a GCII like Terminator in that area. Put in a Gerstlauer Spinner like Pandemonium in the parking lot next to Thomas Town. Fix up Cyclone and GASM, and add some more flat rides. Lastly, get some new Vekoma train on Ninja so it won't be hell riding it.

RCF

Strata Poster
Six Flags Over Texas: Needs a new coaster, primarily an Intamin considering the fact we have one and it was introduced in 1978. We have I think only one B&M, two Vekoma's, one Premier, and one Giovanola. We are in dire need of a new coaster, because Tony Hawks Big Spin isn't that great of an upgrade, even though it's obviously loved, by who idk I don't like it myself tbh, because it still gets 1-2 hour lines.

Xpress

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
SFMM flats. No more coasters for a few years. High Capacity flats. Drop tower, Screamin Swing, you name it they need it. Coaster wise, something that utilizes the mountain, is fast, and not built in a parking lot again! Also a parking structure would be nice and the elimination of a separate gate to get into Hurricane Harbor

Methinks not. Keep HH to their surrent state. Also utilizing the mountain again won't really be possible, since the vast majority of the room is used up by Tatsu, Revolution, GoldRusher, and Superman, as well as Log Jammer.

SFMM- A eurofighter, placed into the lot where Flashback used to be. They'd be making a wise decision there, as a Eurofighter would not only be unique, but it'd be the first in Southern California :)

KBF. B&M Hyper, and the removal of Perilous Plunge. Also GhostRider needs a 1 year rehab to make it bearable again

Worlds of Fun- Maverick-esque coaster. Screamin Swing.

Screw you! Perilous Plunge is awesome, and GhostRider gets better each year! :D

Although I do agree they should get a B&M hyper- NOT something like the ones that have been made lately, something better :) They could most certainly fit one in there. There's tons of room for one, as long as they can maneuver over the buildings, and make some awesome tunnels :D