What's new

9th November 2013, Blackpool Pleasure Beach midnight close!

alanm4072

Roller Poster
NEWSFLASH!!!!!!

On the 9th of November The Pleasure Beach will be open from 6.00pm until MIDNIGHT!!!!! Yes that's right until MIDNIGHT! To celebrate the illuminations we are allowing you all to be "Night time riders"

Full park wristband allows unlimited riding and Nickelodeon Land.
Online price: £20.00
Gate Price: £25.00
Enter promotional code 1362
ON SALE NOW!!!!

Just seen this on facebook posted by Pleasure Beach, never would of fought to see a midnight close at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in my lifetime but I will be going to this.

This is amazing as it's going to be like the olden days that night and it's good there advertising so early on in the year.

Thoughts?

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: 9th November 2013, Blackpool Pleasure Beach midnight clo

Thank god a park in the UK is finally opening their eyes to a possibility of opening past 10pm. I'm pretty happy about this to be honest, although I'm sure the moaning locals will have something to say...

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster

Blackpool, in November, midnight? hypothermia is setting in just thinking about it.

Pierre

Strata Poster

6.00pm - Midnight. On a Saturday?

So do you need a seperate wristband @ £20/25 to ride beyond 6.00pm if you've been there throughout the day?

It's good news but Blackpool Pleasure Beach shouldn't be allowed anywhere near social media to promote their offers, they're never clear enough.

alanm4072

Roller Poster

Pierre said:
6.00pm - Midnight. On a Saturday?

So do you need a seperate wristband @ £20/25 to ride beyond 6.00pm if you've been there throughout the day?

It's good news but Blackpool Pleasure Beach shouldn't be allowed anywhere near social media to promote their offers, they're never clear enough.

In all honesty, this year, Pleasure Beach has been top notch with social networking, the marketing is 100 times better than previous years, there posting pretty much everyday and replying to every comment posted now. Think you need another wristband if you want to stay till midnight but not sure, your going to have to ask Pleasure Beach that. :)

Dan1989

Mega Poster

Moaning locals!!!!! I would love to see them open everynight again. Thats the problem here, everything shuts to early