What's new

3rd Hotel For Alton

Sandman

Giga Poster
Meh from me too. More impressed by the fact a topic from 7 years ago has been bumped. What a moment!

ukthemeparkfan

Roller Poster
spicy said:
Also meh, another use of an IP, and a really underwhelming one unless you have really young children. At least Splash landings was original and a fun theme for both adults and children.

Merlin have clearly got it in to their head that people will only respond to a gimmick or an IP not good reviews. how can every company see that but not Merlin.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
So, another year without a new ride - they won't have opened a new ride from 2013 - 2018, closed loads, and just shoved accommodation in.
Er, Smiler? 2015?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ben said:
So, another year without a new ride - they won't have opened a new ride from 2013 - 2018, closed loads, and just shoved accommodation in.
They opened that coaster with the crayon sticking out of its arse last year, and this year they inflated that spinning log thing in Forbidden Valley. Fuxake, Ben! What more do you want?

Robbie

Hyper Poster
owentaylor121 said:
Robbie said:
Ben said:
Er, Smiler? 2015?
The smiler opened in 2013...
So it did. I apologise... and wonder where the last 3 years of my life has gone. Good grief.