What's new

2Dudes: The Togo Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
2Dudes has released its Togo Awards

I went through the forums raking up insults of rollercoasters and determined which rides, parks, staff, ect. had the worst reviews.

Meanwhile my friend went around and experienced these horrible rides to back them up. It took about 4 months and the results are in.

They are called the Togo awards because Togo Rides, as a rule, suck.

Worst Staff:
Six Flags New England

Worst Rules and Regulations
Thorpe Park-Canada's Wonderland (tie)

Worst parking
Six Flags New England

Worst Restraints
Giant Dipper - Boardwalk at Santa Cruz

Most Painful Restraints
Submission - Alton Towers - Double Trouble - SFNE [recently defunct] (tie)

Most painful seat
Desperado - Buffalo Bills

Worst Security
Six Flags New England

Worst Theme
Primeval Whirl - WDW

Most Painful Backseat
Cyclone SFNE - Rolling Thunder SFgreatadv (tie)

Worst Parade
Six Flags New England Night Parade

Worst New Ride
I305

Most Unsafe
Hurricane - Santa Cruz

Worst Noise Control
Adventuredome - Las Vegas

Worst Wait Time
Kingda Ka

Roughest Ride
Big Dipper - Blackpool

Headbanger's Ball
Steamin Deamon

Most Upsetting Removal
Great American Scream Machine

Worst Company of the Year:
Bolliger and Mabillard- Intimidator, Diamondback, Manta
Runner Up: Intamin AG - I305
Third Place: MS - Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket

On the brighter side...

2Dudes award for BEST Company.
Premier Rides - Sky Rocket

2Dudes Underdog Award:
Mack - Blue Fire Megacoaster

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I 100% disagree with the worst company of the year. Diamondback is a great ride and I've heard nothing but good about Manta. Intamin may have cocked up 305, but it's still the best ride in the park. Also, I've heard nothing but good about Rockit.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
idk Kyle called the shots on that one, i was gonna put MS up there for worst company followed by Intamin, but he said the new B&Ms were unoriginal and just awful. and we cant just keep putting Vekoma down year after year because SLC's cater to the painlovers.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
dropthefloor93 said:
but he said the new B&Ms were unoriginal and just awful.

I'm sure Manta and Dominator are certainly highly rated amongst the community...

Timmy I'm not too sure, but I think it was rated well also...

A

Anonymous

I don't agree with the name for this thing, the Togo's I have been are range from good to amazing...

Casio

Mega Poster
This is bollocks. And you can't rate Intamin the second worst manufacturer of the year before Formula Rossa opens.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
^Manta was put in as the nominee for most painful ride actually

and ^^^ casio

Anything from september on goes into next years. Trust me, next year S&S is gonna get it for that ring racer piece of ****

Overall, nothing too great has come out, and almost everything has been unorigional. This is possibly the slowest year for coasters.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
How can I put this politely?

What a load of complete bollocks.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Well the Origional 2Dudes are coming back for next year so the reviews will probably be much better (Origional are Tom and Tom, both are studying abroad this year)

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Those are just based off of whatever the parks promote the most and whatever they can get Robb Alvey from Theme Park Review to go on for the TV Program.

Mike

Giga Poster
To dropthefloor93:
What the actual **** are you on about?
Who the **** are 2Dudes?
Why/How the **** are you being allowed to post the absolute drivel you've been coming up with for the past few weeks?

I'm not sure I've read one post from you so far that hasn't been riddled with spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, and/or biased bollocks.

People are leaving this site because post quality is going down, yet you're being allowed to clog up the boards with your **** every single day. Eh???

Do you actually put ANY thoughts into your posts whatsoever?
Like, for instance, these "awards"...
What forums did you go through?
How did you tally up EVERY "insult" people gave about EVERY coaster?
And you claim that your "friend" went around the whole of America, with little sidetrips just to Alton Towers and Europa Park to "confirm" that all these rankings are correct? Err, sure, whatever you say!

I'm sorry people for a bit of an excessive rant, but...GRRRR!

...Or, to put it in a shorter form...
gavin said:
How can I put this politely?

What a load of complete bollocks.

Unbelievable. :roll:

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
2Dudes was from an Internet forum for a local Paintball company. it used to be these 2 guys named Tom and Tom that would go every weekend up to a different theme park,and had a forum where they would rant about a**holes in the queue lines and annoying staff that they met at the parks. There last review was at Disney World a couple years ago and they gave it a shockingly good review. as opposed to IOA which they labled as "Total, Utter, S***"

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Which basically means they're a pair of ****ing morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.